Weekly Roleplaying Game

I’ve got pregen characters made up in case we have extra players who don’t have characters to play.

Also, breaking out the minis tonight. Probably.

2 Likes

Requested the same space (interactive classroom) for this Thursday night. Let me know if my regulars can’t makenit.

1 Like

Looking forward to it.

Oh, got a few ideas I’d like to run by you about Kadash and his book for later on since we’re all still early levels.

Also, do we have any suggestions for what to bring Thursday?

It turns out Allison and I won’t be able to make it. Our family obligations are going to take longer than we thought.

So, I will need to cancel today. I woke up very ill in the middle of the night. I don’t want to make anyone else sick.

Next Thursday we should still be golden.

Sorry guys.

2 Likes

No worries,

Feel Better soon :slight_smile:

how did i not find this untill just now >_<

ORZ

i used to play 5e with a group every week on thursdays. we alternated homebrew and adventurer’s league official session. ive been both DM and player.

Thursday or Friday nights would be good for me. 2-4 times a month or more if there was a super fun group!

i like to problem solve with the group and work together or try new solutions to problems. 2 chill semi experienced 5e players looking for cool group to adventure with.

I also have a girlfriend with the same availability looking to be PC not DM.

Feel free to join us, we’ve had several players jump in. We just hit level 2 and are working through the sunless citadel. Greg, our DM, has been pretty flexible about these things.

1 Like

So, for the record, we start at 7:30, though I will show up a little early to set up. If anyone wants to bring their character by around 7:15, I can review it. We also have a small pile of pregenerated characters.

Right now we have, in no particular order:
Allison - elven sorceress
Justin - Gnome Paladin
Cindy - halfling ranger
Joe - human fighter
Dwight - annnnd I am drawing a blank about Kadash’s race and class.
Kimberley - tiefling thief
Bones - dwarven cleric

Kadash is half-elf/fae (from d’ni) who’s a scholar druid (circle of the land - desert) and really likes his books of plane shift :wink:

or anything that helps him in creating better descriptive books of plane shift.

How do you feel about Aarakocra as a players race? My Wednesday group is pausing after next week so I may need a new fix. I have an Aarakocra monk in mind

We may have to say Kadesh didn’t survive his wounds… Got a few classes coming up at the same time as the meetups.

Aw, crummy. Alright, just remember that you’re always welcome!

1 Like

Maybe Kadesh just got himself stuck in a later to be discovered keg

1 Like

I know what you mean; We were having a blast. He maybe gone from this adventure but who’s to say he wouldn’t find a way back through the star fissure to adventure some other day.

1 Like

I’m looking to join in the campaign. what are the guidelines for new characters (suggested level, classes that would be good for the party, ruling on custom races, etc)

A rogue or maybe a rogue or even a rogue.

Bones

Yeah a rogue has been mentioned lol.

Roll a 3rd level character with 5E and you should be just fine. (I think Greg (DM) wants us levelling at same time)

That is correct! I mainly want to avoid the headache of tracking where everyone is. Here are some more details:

1. Races - If it’s published by Wizards of the Coast, then we’re good. Stuff from Unearthed Arcana can be evaluated on a case by case basis. Random stuff from the DMs Guild and the Intertubes will probably be a no.
  2. Alignments - Please think twice before committing to an evil alignment. It’s just that evil alignments make it difficult to get along with other party members. An argument can be made that Lawful Evil is workable, so I will take that on a case by case basis. Chaotic Evil? Nah, please no.
  3. Classes - Pretty much the same as the guidelines for races.
  4. Level - Characters are currently 3rd level. We can get you the exact XP level tomorrow night.
  5. Starting Equipment - Standard from PHB, plus whatever you purchase. Probably no magic items for purchase yet.
  6. Starting Gold - 1d10 x 10

Let me know if you have any other questions!

2 Likes

I believe we finished at 1115 xp