Weekly Roleplaying Game

Is there any interest around these parts in a weekly game of D&D, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, etc? I’ve got at least 2 other people moderately interested at this point.

If no one else feels strongly inclined to run the game, I can run a published adventure like Tomb of Annihilation (D&D 5e), Curse of Strahd (D&D 5e), Masks of Nyarlathotep (Call of Cthulhu), or something along those lines. I’m not super familiar with Pathfinder or Starfinder yet (I have played a little Pathfinder…), but I’m willing to play.

My personal favorite system is HERO System/Champions, but that’s certainly not a flavor to everyone’s liking. And I don’t have the time right now to do that much prep.

Anyone interested? We’d also need to choose a night of the week. I can do most nights other than Friday, when I have a pre-existing game running. I also run one on Saturday mornings (At Madness). So, other than those 2 times, I’m pretty open.

I’d be open to playing depending on scheduling. I play D&D and have played Pathfinder in the past but I REALLY want to try out Call of Cthulhu.

As discussed while painting minis, I’m definitely interested. I throw starfinder into the hat, accepting it would be a learning experience. But, i am open to any of the above.
Bones

My Fiancée (Tiffany) and I would be interested, but we are absolute beginners.

Play d&d 5e Sunday at madness. Other than that pretty much open.
We were all beginners once. I am far from expert, play for the fun of it.

Bones

It s been years since I played D&D nt I would have some interest

Call of Cthulhu is somewhat depressing. EVERY player ends up dead or in an insane asylum.

The monsters are lots of fun.

Created in the opium delusions of H.P. Lovecraft.

I ran an avatar adventure in the near future. You played yourself…on steroids. If you have fired a gun, you can claim Weapons master. Done basic computer work, you have hacking skills. Done some stuff with electronics? You can build things and take them apart. (MacGyver) You build a better you, within reason.

The campaign was fun. I can put it together if people are interested.

That sounds like so much fun!

My wife Allison and I are interested. She’s never played and I last played D&D and World of Darkness over 10 years ago.

We also have a tabletop rpg called Talisman but it only supports up to 6 players.

So, I guess a good idea would be to see what time of the week works for everyone. Right now, I’m booked up on Friday nights, and Saturdays till about 3 pm.

When I was a lot younger, I would play in marathon 6-8 hour sessions, but I don’t quite have time for that anymore. I can usually manage 3-4 hour blocks.

So, I can probably make it to play at the Makerspace by about 6:30 pm most week nights. I feel like a weekly game has a better chance of sticking long term.

Once we know who’s playing on which nights, it will be easier to see what game people want to play.

Agree with weekly. Mondays and Wednesdays best for me but, flexible.

I am Sat, Sun or Tue.

We would probably need to be on a weekday as well. Wednesday or Thursday preferred.

Allison and I are free most nights after 5 or 6. Weeknights probably work best

Can do girlfriend interested in playing also. Thursday ok.

Im certainly interested I play dnd 5th ed and am currently creating a one shot for some friends that i think could easily move into a campaign. i would be interested in dm’ing but also playing as a pc.

Name Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
GTHolkan 6:30 pm 6:30 pm 6:30 pm 6:30 pm N/A 4:00 pm All Day
Melissa Rhodes N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A
Capt. Bones ? ? ? ? ? ? N/A
sollycsh 6:00 pm 6:00 pm 6:00 pm 6:00 pm 6:00 pm 6:00 pm 6:00 pm
Cairenn_Day
Diplomat N/A 5:00 pm N/A N/A N/A ? 5:00 pm
jrcarr2 6:00 pm 6:00 pm 6:00 pm 6:00 pm 6:00 pm N/A N/A
entoryp N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A

Okay, I’m passenger in a car today, so forgive the ancient markup here. This is an availability chart. Monday through Sunday. If you indicated a time, I used it to mark the days you chose. If you indicated days that were better for you, I made them bold. If you haven’t indicated days or times yet, you’re left blank.

Let me know what days and at what times you are interested in playing. I will update the chart as we get more details from interested parties.

Looking forward to this! New groups are always fun.

Quick Edit I used question marks to indicate that a day was specified, but no time was specified. If you’re open all day, we’re good. We’ll just assume a question mark means any time, all day.

Update on mine. I can probably do any weekday after 6PM, prefer Wednesday or Thursday.

After 5pm for me on Tuesday.