Request for Vinyl Cutter Training

I am limited on time but was wondering if someone can teach me the vinyl cutter

If done Thursday afternoon, I’d like to jump in on this too. Finally have a project that I need this cutter for.

Still looking to get some vinyl cutting classes. I am attending some track events soon and would like to be cutting numbers and decals for my car.

I do not see a scheduled vinal cutter training (correct me if I’m blind). Would someone be available to do a vinyl cutter training sometime in the next few weeks?

Thank you,
Nathan Owen

1 Like

https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/issue-blu-titan-vinyl-cutter-not-able-to-connect-usb-port-loose-damaged/17772

We are unsure as to the timing, but it’ll be a bit before we are able to offer classes on it again.

2 Likes

I hear the Vinyl cutter is up and running again. Are there going to be any classes in the near future?

Thank you,
Nathan Owen

@Nathan_Owen… Here’s the most recent related thread:

:slight_smile:

I am interested in learning the vinyl cutter.

1 Like

There are currently 2 vinyl cutter classes on the calendar.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/?tool=4

2 Likes

Sweet, I just registered for the Wednesday 4/12 class. Thanks for letting me know!

Dang both classes full already!? Care to post a third or allow 2 extra attendees to either???

I would like to hop in a class as well. Is there a practical limit to the class size, or can a few more people be tossed in? Thanks!

I noticed there aren’t any classes currently on the calendar.

I’m new to DMS, but have my own plotter and I’ve been cutting vinyl for years.

Once I’m checked out on the machine I would be more than happy to give classes!

:v:

1 Like

Can you meet me at some point this weekend at the space and we can talk about this :blush:

3 Likes

The next class is Saturday May 6 at 1 PM. It will show up on the calendar this coming Saturday around 9:15 in the morning.

1 Like

Can’t tell if you’re talking to me Kriskat30, but I am going to be there this Sunday for the screen printing class. I can show up earlier or stay later if you like.

Woo! Thanks Bill, will sign up for the class tomorrow!

Edit, just noticed you can tag people on here: @Kriskat30

4 Likes