Meet the new vinyl cutter for CA

She’s sassy, opinionated, and colorful. She’s out to add zest to all of our lives. Introducing our newest baby born August 28th 6:53pm 67lbs 5oz Tina the Titan we will call her Blu for short.

Details: We will keep the old for a bit until we get people trained on the new and we will switch over in approx 6weeks after all is feeling groovy with the new software. Whaaaaaaaa — yes I said new freaking software. Be excited people.

Forgot to add this:

13 Likes

Change, argh, change. Why does it always have to be change?

Looks like a nice machine.

2 Likes

she ganna get used and abused…cant wait to see her in action. will have to sit down and read how to manuals and stuffs

1 Like

I really like the contour cut option. Howdy, Blu!

She works with PDFs
At the Ca committee meeting we looked at two options and talked about which suited us better. This should be a nice upgrade for us.

I love Blu already. She isn’t replacing our current vinyl cutter, she is upgrading it!!!

#GoBlu

1 Like

Is this the software that’s coming with Blu? Or are you just digging the Aussie accent? :slight_smile:

It’s the accent. Everything sounds better (I would suspect you know that) spoken from this non-native tongue.
All you need to do is read your grocery list and everyone thinks they need to award you a doctorate.

But to answer your question - yes this is a tutorial I found about the software that will come with the babe.

1 Like

it would have looked nice in a new room.
Sorry, couldn’t resist.

1 Like

Let’s save the bitterness for our delicious drinks…all will be well.

1 Like

What size is the new cutter? The vinyl I have bought for my personal projects is 30", want to make sure I can still cut it there

This one will do 28" so a trimming might be in order. Sorry

Did we order a Titan or the Titan 2 or 3 model?

1 Like

Some good news: BOTH vinyl cutters will be around for a couple of months as transition training occurs … so you can get some projects done.

After that, the current old soldier will be retired.

2 Likes

Woohoo! Sorry for being AWOL for a bit. Had a SSD decide to not have a boot sector anymore, which has thrown my computing life into a tizzy. Looking forward to learning this new system!

Having not been at the space in a week or so: Is this here already? If not, do we have a delivery date? I’ve been offering classes on the old one, and was thinking that I’d schedule another one, but should probably plan to do this one!

I’m also wondering same as Mitch, which model?

Blu will be here by Wednesday

And we bought just the Titan no extra cash on the different because it was $100s of extra dollars.

I’ll be at Space tomorrow will watch for it

1 Like

We also should have the button items. The new wheel for the cutter in that box if you want to investigate and switch it out really quick.