Hot Process Safety Now Required Pre-Requisite

Good Morning!

Would it be possible to get a hot process safety training before the dynatorch class coming up on Sunday? My schedule is pretty flexible this weekend, so I could make myself available at the convenience of any instructor that might have some time!

Please let me know, thank you so much in advance.

@dryad2b and some characters

Well, we’re doing the Sherman Celtic Festival, and I’ll be at the Space for … 24 more minutes.

Here’s a potential solution – make sure you wear your all-natural fiber clothing and closed-toe leather shoes to the class. I believe that we have the Shade 5 Z-87 safety glasses available in Metal Shop. And, we can go over the rest of Hot Process Safety in about a week. You can reach out to Erik to see if that works for him. If you can’t sign up for the class, you might be able to “fly standby”.

Or, maybe someone else may step up.

And, go ahead and read this:

Thank you, will do!

Is someone availale anytime to give me a hot process safety class ?

How about Sunday 4/3 at 3pm? That won’t help you get into Randy’s class, but you’ll be set up for the next class that comes up.

2 Likes

Trust me, she knows Hot Process.

You will leave her class knowing how not to get fried!

1 Like

I am so sorry for the late reply ,I missed the notification , please let me know if you will be available this coming sunday or the next one , thank you

This coming Sunday will be a bit crazy. Basically I’m not going to be available on Sundays until June.

Will you be able to come Monday 4/5 7pm?

i just checked your e mail , i am sorry I wasnt available , i was crazy busy doing a mechanic job , I understand you will not be able until june , then i will be doing some other machine projects until further notice . thank you again

The other person has pointed out that I seriously muffed the date. I mean 4/11. Let me see if I’ve got time to actually put this on the Calendar.

And, I actually got it on the Calendar. It will active for sign-up in 72 hrs (that’s from 4/5 at 4pm).

Class will be 4/11 7pm/

1 Like

I will be checking out and signed up for it . Thank you

1 Like

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/17960

Now ready for sign-up.

1 Like

can i schedule a mandatory safety class? Preferrably june 18th satuday morning, sunday june 19th Or any day 5pm-7:30pm or whatever we can work out. I already have experience welding ing mig,tig,stick so i dont think ill be needing training. I didnt see any upcoming safety classes on the calendar.

1 Like

Do you just want to stop by the Common Room around 3 pm Sunday? We can go over the DMS-specific things.

1 Like

ok, common room is the computer room right?

nvm. igot a picture of the map, i see the common room

1 Like

my schedule changed. can we do next weekend?

Would the same time on Sunday work for you?