[RESOLVED] Event Calendar Issues

There have been many request that I teach the 3D scanner. Not a problem. Love to teach.
I can’t get the calendar to stick my events. I set up two classes in September and 3 this October.
I check back in a few days and it shows, after I’ve logged in, that “Registration is Closed.”
Not sure what’s up. I’ve asked some of the vets regarding the issue and have even had assistance making sure I do it correctly.
Still my events get rejected or cancelled.
Any tips, suggestions or threats?
Kee

2 Likes

I would think that if it was getting rejected then may be or should be a reason listed. Perhaps it is a bug? @AlexRhodes is in charge of the system.

Hello Kee (@fedakkee), In the first class that you had about 3D scanning … You mention that you were going to type of your notes and forward out to the class. Please publish notes. Maybe create a Wiki page for the 3D Scanner and post your notes there! Thanks!

2 Likes

They are not rejected. They are in purgatory for review. I see your classes for 17th and 24th. They will stay in purgatory for 72 hours if you requested honorarium or 48 if you didn’t.

I suggest a (hopefully simple) change to the status message “Registration is Closed” that is presented on events/classes in purgatory to something like “Your event/class is under review; you will receive a notice once it has been approved or rejected”

5 Likes

Previous classes in September never showed up at all even when I set it up 3 weeks in advance. I think that may be from another reason. I’ll be patient.

1 Like

Will do. Sorry about the delay.

1 Like

We have an unwritten rule about now allowing people with mouse avatars teach…

3 Likes

I had the same problem when using the copy event function. It appears that if you copy an event that has already occurred, this will/might happen. But, if you copy an event that hasn’t happened yet, it goes gets submitted just fine. Well, that was my experience at least…

Those with cat avatars, however, are allowed. I guess it’s just the natural order of the universe.

:smiley_cat:

4 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: ISSUE: Can’t submit event. What am I doing wrong?

Looks like things are showing up. Thanks for all the attention. See you next class!

1 Like