I programmed and stitched some "samplers". I used SewArt64 for the programming and the Babylock embroidery machine for the stitching.
The samplers show the stitching choices that are available using SewArt (for instance, there are 75 different fill styles). When I program an embroidery file, I stitch small sections with the stitch parameters I am considering before I program the whole enchilada. I thought a visual sampler would provide a better starting point. I created the samplers in anticipation of possibly teaching a class on how to use SewArt64 to program your own embroidery.
On two of them I dye-sublimated the legend (one before stitching, and one after stitching). While the rayon embroidery thread actually tolerates the heat of the dye sub press well, it does somewhat smash the stitching, so for the third sampler I hand-marked the legend. That sucker took nearly two hours to stitch and I didn't want to do anything that jeopardized it!
These took an inordinate amount of time between the programming, my own learning curve, and the stitching. I will gladly provide the stitching files to anyone who wants to make their own copy. These will likely end up nailed to the wall in CA so they don't walk off.