Ceramics TShirts

@Monikat when do we need to pay by

Payment will be upon delivery.

I’ll let the group know when I’m ready to distribute and your options for payment

3 Likes

Hi all,

I have almost all of the Tshirts ready for delivery. There is going to be a delay in a few of the 3XL shirts until later in the month.

I can be at the space in the evenings this week. I’ll plan on Monday 4:30 to 6:30pm and again on Tuesday about the same time. If evenings do not work for you please let me know in a PM so we can coordinate a time that does work over the next week or two.

Thanks, Monika

2 Likes

If you are coming tonight to pick up your shirt. I’ll be at one of the tables in the warehouse near the ceramics area.

Thanks, Monika

1 Like

Hi all,

I’ll be at the space from 5-7pm this evening at one of the tables in the warehouse by the ceramics area if you would like to come pick up your shirts.

7 Likes

I should be able to pick up my shirts tonight.

1 Like

I’ll be there tonight (tues) around 6, thank you!

1 Like

just let me know when the 3xl will be in i cant wait lol

1 Like

@trapper13 I have your shirt. I sent a PM to the folks that have shirts on back order.

Let me know when you’ll be in to pick it up :grin:

1 Like

@AlwaysIntoSomething we have your shirts in this order as well.

will you be up there friday?

No not on Friday. I’m confirming some plans to see what time I can be in on Sunday late afternoon.

okay cool lets plan on sunday

I’ll be there between 6:45-7pm tonight to grab my shirt. I have a class at 7pm, so I’ll definitely be there before then.

going to not make it by then, had a crazy time with the kids tonight, but will be up there later tonight to finish homework and work on some pieces. I’ll be there at the normal time tomorrow morning if it works out.

I’m not sure if I’ll be in tomorrow, we’ll connect, no worries

I’ll be in on Sunday afternoon about noon. Folks who talked about Sunday afternoon, does noon to about 2:30 work for timing?

1 Like

I will be at the space a bit before noon today, both by the kilns and in Ceramics. If you are coming to pick up your shirts please look for me in both spots.

Thanks!

1 Like

@Monikat, will you be there tonight? I would like to pick up the shirt if so.

I can’t be in this eve, sorry.
I can come in tomorrow both morning and evening after about 5:30pm if need be.

Anyone who hasn’t picked up yet, can we connect tomorrow, Wednesday 10/20? Let me know your times.