Ceramics TShirts

Navy XL, Clay XL, Navy L, Mint M

Some for gifts. :slight_smile:

1 Like

XL for me please :heart_eyes: Heathered mint preferably, but I’ll settle for just mint, too :yum:

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who responded, I’ll be placing the order by 9/25

So, if you haven’t responded and you are interested please let me know and Thanks!

1 Like

How many are you ordering Monica? Did you reach the maximum discount?

We did meet the amount I quoted and may actually meet an additional lower $ level, I’ll let you all know when the final count is tallied.

3 Likes

I’d like a large in heathered clay!

2 Likes

Not sure if this is possible but I’d love to get a group pic of everyone in their shirts. Maybe at the next committee meeting or on a saturday/sunday. It would be good for PR and Social Media. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Monikat,

I just got back into the country. I would like to order an XL in Navy. How do you want to get payment? The design is too cute. Love it!

Thanks!

I’ve got you on the list.

I’ll update everyone on payment info when we are ready to order.

Thanks!

I’d like two (one for me and one for my potter sister):

1 in 2XL
1 in XL

Heathered Clay is preferred color.
Navy 2nd choice.
Rust is 3rd choice.

1 Like

UPDATE:

I have ordered the shirts requested and we are working on getting the order completed. Because of the volume of shirts ordered we have reduced the price to $10 a piece.

Thank you all and I’ll reach out again when we are ready to coordinate delivery/pickup.

9 Likes

Is it too late or can I still get in on this? I’d love to have one of each color in Jersey cotton in a size medium.

Medium in all 5? Confirm for me and I’ll see if we can add them in

Medium each one of the three cotton jersey shirts.

There is mint, heathered mint, rust, heathered clay and navy. See original post please.

Please confirm which 3

Are any of these still available for purchase? Love both heathered ones, also rust and mint.

Give me your size and which one you’d prefer and I’ll see what I can do.

If not there will be additional purchases in the future and items in stock at the DMS gift shop.

Medium, heathered clay, but I will take any if there are only a few available. Thank you!

I got it added in for you just in the nick of time :blush:

Thank you!!!