Calendar Update

Thanks much for working on these updates!

Please clarify.

Is this the number of spaces allotted by the host, the number of spaces still available, the number of participants signed up, or the number of people who actually attended and were marked on the attendance list?

1 Like

The update is now live.

If anyone has any issues please let me know!

Thanks,
Luke

P.S. Tested w9 uploads, which I was scared about, works great!

6 Likes

@LukeStrickland

The default list view only shows two weeks worth and it used to show everything.

I hope that is a bug and not an intended feature…

My guess is a bug, will look at it tomorrow unless someone can figure it out tonight.

Very confusing… https://github.com/Dallas-Makerspace/calendar/blob/master/src/Controller/EventsController.php#L362

1 Like

This may be related. Calendar view is also broken. The later part of each month is blank. No discernible pattern to the cutoff date, 12th to 18th.

I reverted to a previous deployment for tonight. No data loss of course. Not happy potentially not showing classes, will investigate tomorrow.

1 Like

Since 10pm, I’m getting reminders for a Wednesday night class every 5 minutes.

Side effect of the rollback, perhaps?

Specifically, it’s the CNC class, in case that helps troubleshoot.

Text reminders? Email reminders?

Yes to both. 13 reminders and climbing.

Still going this morning. Glad I have unlimited SMS.

Should be fixed now, very confused at the black magic fuckery going on here!

So sorry about the spam!

1 Like

No worries! Bugs happen. 07:20 was my last message, and 07:25 has come and gone unreminded. Looks good.

In other news I guess we figured out why we’ve had email / text reminders for classes off for so long :wink:

I still think they’re handy. I have a guess for how often the cron job kicks off, though. And maybe that’s more often than strictly necessary.

Did you revert back to the prior version of calendar? All of the enhancements that were visible yesterday seem to be gone today.

1 Like

Sorry I missed your post 11 hours ago. Duh on my part.

@denzuko … what is the status of the pre-prod? Can it be used to deploy the calendar for beta testing?

again, the moment we tackle all those linting errors we’ll have a docker image that’s pushed to pre-prod automatically

Have you changed over to PSR-2 ?

https://bakery.cakephp.org/2014/12/16/CakePHP-3-to-fully-adopt-PSR-2.html

1 Like