About the Member Access (Green Dot) category

If you are a current, paying DMS member (primary or family/add-on) and you can’t access the Members Only categories, you can request access here. Start a new topic in this category and fill in the requested information in the template.

To do this, click on the subtitle above that says Member Access. When the next screen comes up, click on New Topic. It will bring up the template that you need to fill out.

Do not post personal contact information here.

This category is ONLY for DMS members to request access.

The green dot shown superimposed over your avatar on Talk posts shows that you are in the Talk Group DMS_Members and you should have access to those categories.

The green dot shows up:

• over the avatar on posts and PMs
  • if you click on the user avatar from a post it will show up on the link to the profile

The green dot does not appear:

• on some mobile versions
  • over the full user profile

Paul Denton, requesting access to email Admin and instructors.

Is there a way to hide this category from my main page?

Sorry, I don’t know. I think you can get part way to what you want by clicking on MUTED in the category menu …

At least you won’t get notifications and it won’t show up in LATEST.

1 Like

1 Like

Sid Lainez requesting access.

Sorry. This isn’t the correct place to request access. You need to click on the subtitle above that says Member Access. When the next screen comes up, click on New Topic. That will bring up the template that you need to fill out.

Steve Davidson requesting Greed Dot and access.

Please see the post directly above yours. It has instructions on where to request access.