192.168.200.99 Jerking

The PLA printer is not working, for some reason at the start of every print it is jerky up. This prevents it from printing on the bed. I didn’t want to mess with it but if anyone who is trained in maintenance of the machine wants to give it a once over. There is some rainbow PLA free to use next to the bamboo machine.

Thank you for posting the problem I am adding a tag to @Team_3D_Fab so the proper persons are notified, Also these topics should be posted in “Issues & Requests”, but you will need to get a Green Dot to access that catagory. Follow this link to request the Green Dot.

1 Like

Thank you for directing unflared members in the right direction. Please consider instead the same instructions at this link which I think are less confusing given the lack of struck text, etc…

did you calibrate the bed?

@jast & @hforsberg
Thank you so much for the information! I have applied to the green dot and will make sure to post in the correct area in the future. :smiley:

@engpin
I did calibrate the bed, and I tried a couple of different files with the same issue each time. I didn’t want to mess with it too much though after that.

Ok I’ll look at it later tonight