3D Fab Committee Meeting (Saturday, January 17th, 4 PM - 5 PM)

Happy New Year! =)

Dallas Makerspace has a Big Open House coming up real soon (Saturday January 24th).

Let’s get together on the 17th to tidy up the 3D Fab room to be ready for the Big Open House, and to toss around some ideas of things we would like to get done in 3D Fab this year!

The meeting is set to be held in the 3D Fab Room on Saturday, January 17th, from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM.

This will be a pretty informal meeting; but, do please come with ideas (and suggestions on how to make them happen)!

See y’all on the 17th (if not sooner)!
Lisa
3D Fab Chairperson

PS: Don’t forget… Immediately following our short meeting, Joyce & Mitch are holding the “All-About-3D-Printing class”.

Quick Reminder: We have a 3D Fabrication Committee Meeting coming up THIS Saturday, January 17th, from 4 PM - 5 PM.

(Please note the correction on the time. The meeting is going to be from 4 PM until 5 PM. Thanks!)

I posted a separate thread a couple days ago with some updates and to encourage member participation in what all we should cover:

I posted a thread just a little while ago about trying to get some NinjaFlex samples, a demo during the Big Open House, and hopefully be able to drum up some interest / donations to make printing Ninjaflex a reality at the 'Space:

Don’t forget we are trying to save up for a GOOD handheld 3D Scanner for the 'Space, too!

…and, immediately following our meeting, Joyce (@Joyce_Kay_Avila) and Mitch (@themitch22) are holding a 3D printing class:
https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/all-about-3d-printing-class-sat-january-17-5pm-7pm

Thanks, Y’all!
Lisa
:smile:

Thanks to all who attended the meeting Saturday! We basically went over the same things mentioned here.

A quick reminder: We do have a “Google Hangout” chat session that’s open to any member who is interested in having a quick and easy way to reach others in 3D Fab. It’s great for quick questions about 3D printing in general and in particular to the equipment/materials we have at the 'Space. If you want to be added, just drop me a PM or an e-mail with your gmail e-mail address.

Thanks again and have a great week, y’all!
:smile: