10X10 is back....and a little different...makers time to make!

What if it’s thicker than the “standard” plywood board?

So I have put R2D2 in the 10x10 area. He is in a Trader Joe grocery bag because he is fabric and will get dirty, plus there is a USB cord coming out of him. :smile:

5 Likes

We will figure it out if that happens.

Ummm … that wasn’t a hypothetical question. I PM’d you with specifics.

Maybe it’d be useful if someone posted current guidelines for new works, like whatever the last batch were. Constraints on size, weight, how far they could stick out (I remember this one changing from original first show)

2 Likes

Last year. Click on the Panel Instructions link.

5 Likes

Me and Kevin will do our best to make it happen for all submissions :hugs: Plenty of space to accommodate anything weird. May not be prime wall space, but we can manage.

4 Likes

So, the team putting this together is doing this rock and roll style aka “bring it and we will make it work” emphasis on the “bring it” part of the conversation. As the objective is just to get art up on the walls and maker ways be displayed.

Trust in the process everyone…make your art and let the punk rock kids shine you up perfectly fine and probably crack you up a few times along the way. If you do better with restrictions and expectations read the old ones in the list and proceed. No harm either way. Just make something and make yourself proud.

3 Likes

Guys don’t worry so much just try to stay within the spirit of containing the art in a ten by ten space and we’ll get it up.

We will deal with the outliers via the sex panther strategy since we will be the wall “Anchor Man”s

3 Likes

Thank you @StanSimmons for setting this up for us last year.

4 Likes

November 19th Is coming up. What are people working on?

The CAM work for this.

6 Likes

Where is the drop-off location? Thanks.

It’s a shelving unit in the south warehouse. Nicole’s post said to the right of the door - but I’m not sure if that is to the right when you’re entering the warehouse from the hallway between Interactive/Lecture (which would be the shelves by the rolling ladder parking space) or if it is to the right entering the warehouse (which would be around the corner from Logistics Purgatory.

1 Like

It is directly across from purgatory.

2 Likes

Where the yellow Fire Cabinet was just across from what was the CA Annex - now Purgatory.

2 Likes

Isn’t the Yellow Fire Cabinet in Purgatory now?

Where the yellow Fire Cabinet was not sure where it is now.

To the left as you walk in. :upside_down_face: Next to the rolling ladder.

Fresh 10x10s :yum:

10 Likes