10X10 is back....and a little different...makers time to make!

November 19th Is coming up. What are people working on?

The CAM work for this.

6 Likes

Where is the drop-off location? Thanks.

It’s a shelving unit in the south warehouse. Nicole’s post said to the right of the door - but I’m not sure if that is to the right when you’re entering the warehouse from the hallway between Interactive/Lecture (which would be the shelves by the rolling ladder parking space) or if it is to the right entering the warehouse (which would be around the corner from Logistics Purgatory.

1 Like

It is directly across from purgatory.

2 Likes

Where the yellow Fire Cabinet was just across from what was the CA Annex - now Purgatory.

2 Likes

Isn’t the Yellow Fire Cabinet in Purgatory now?

Where the yellow Fire Cabinet was not sure where it is now.

To the left as you walk in. :upside_down_face: Next to the rolling ladder.

Fresh 10x10s :yum:

10 Likes

Big Thank You to :pray:t3: @richmeyer @patrickpleez1 @Kevin @heyheymama @uglyknees @darrent @John_Marlow @PearceDunlap @Kriskat30 @Hardsuit @nicksilva @shoottx @LAndras

For bringing up your 10x10s and or helping out! Positive I have forgotten a few, and to you as well!

Keep’Em coming we got plenty of space to fill yet. Sorting USB spots tnite during tours if you have any questions.

7 Likes

Isn’t there some type of event tonight for it? I remember seeing the posters but I just got back from Arizona and haven’t been back to the space.

Tonight is the first official due date hanging.

1 Like

Mine’s almost done

3 Likes

Art, please fix your art
@artg_dms

2 Likes

Hmmm…
Sftwr must have case of stage fright .

Never worked?
I’ll be in tomorrow evening.

3 Likes

Magic Smoke?!

Strongly suspect pwr issue. Not seeing any LED lights the Arduino brd on in the pict.

Update -
Was working when I got there. Maybe “ugly code” became self aware / self conscious but got over it?

2 Likes

Are entries still being accepted?

1 Like

I have the same question that hauling has. I’m just back from my last show of the Christmas season and now I have time to think about doing something for a 10 x 10. Shut eye come up with an idea and make it and bring it in as soon as I get it finished? Or did I just miss this you’re totally

1 Like