WTF people? Let's talk - expected member responsibilities

4giSBxXNC-

We can debate if the problems stem from not knowing or not enforcing - but we ain’t gonna do that this time I’m just going to pop into rage-freaking-elf-on-the-shelf-teacher-mom-I-can’t-find-tape-committee-chair-it’s-finals-nothing-fits-week-teaching-in-december-hangry-monster role.

Hells bells people. Someone took the CABLE off the adobe computer and didn’t put it back. Like, really, people, we can do better. Was it broken? Did you need a belt? Does it seem like at DMS you can just grab a cable if you need one and forget to put it back?

Do you realize we are all in this together?

No seriously. We are all in this together.

Please help out our community by not dismantling things, unless they need dismantling. If things aren’t working please leave a note so people know what’s up.

Please send pizzas, gifts, mascara, flights to Europe, massage certificates, and all extra anti-depressants to Lewisville High School attention Nicole Franczvai

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

15 Likes

Wasn’t prepared for this.

Ok, I’m ready, give it your worst.

2 Likes

Welcome to DMS?

1 Like

We need to make a version of this video with Nicole.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I’ve ever loved a video more. Thank you for that

1 Like

Being compared to Alan Rickman is a huge honor!

Just for nosiness sake, which cable got swiped?

1 Like

The power cable off the Adobe computer.

1 Like

Oh, the power. That’s especially impressive. I was thinking network or maybe monitor or something not insane.

3 Likes

One of the board members was wanting to test a bunch of cinema screens he acquired. Maybe he’s the culprit?

1 Like

Lol, if you can give a time frame,we can check the cameras for cine display goodness.

1 Like

No timeframe known. It was a discussion on TALK.

By Grabthar’s hammer! That was a great video.

2 Likes

Wow! Nope!!!

Thanks for throwing me under the bus.

That was a reach too.

The items I was asking for are uncommon, which is why I was asking if anybody had them available. I do not think DMS owns/uses any unless in the VCC archives.

Please do not accuse people of theft or misappropriation without any facts.

4 Likes

No accusations of theft or misappropriation have happened. Just people trying to help. Please don’t take offense, there are no torches or pitch forks here. Just look at how light the chat is.

3 Likes

I think we are just trying to problem solve the situation.

1 Like

Is this is a special cable or regular old power cable? Because if it’s a regular one, I have plenty and will bring one tomorrow.

1 Like

I actually don’t know @mreynolds was at DMS to find it and report it - chime in Mark what’s up.

Ditto, I have ever power cable known to man.

1 Like