What do you all think about alien life?

1 Like

4 Likes

hadn’t heard about this, but just saw it.

Watch live as Relativity Space tries again to launch 3D-printed, methane-fueled Terran 1 rocket.

launch window 10 PM til 1 AM. EDT today

2 Likes

How do we know alien life isn’t here already? It could be the trees. They came here millions of years ago and colonized. However, they live in a “slower” time frame than us so maybe they just can’t talk to us because we move too fast relative to them. Or maybe Octopus are aliens… They have two hearts and purple blood and they are shapeshifters…They also regrow missing limbs… I’m just glad they lost all their alien weapons when they crash landed…

1 Like

Octopus are crazy smart! I enjoyed the story where an aquarium put in a camera to see where some missing fish were going. It seems that the octopus was squeezing out of his habitat, strolling over to the other tanks, and collecting himself a nice snack.

1 Like

I had read or heard a story that either octopus or spiders, DNA was completely different than any other life forms on earth

What isn’t that what the ancient alien theory is all about??

I was watching it live, and then it didn’t launch… did they finally get it launched. The coolest part of the rocket besides being 3-D printed. It’s a fart powered rocket. :joy::joy::joy:

Finally launch at 11:25. First stage looked great. Made it to main cutoff and separation. Showed pictures of second stage lighting, but did’t stay lit. Ship didn’t make it to orbit.

1 Like

Not familiar with that theory… all I know is I saw this guy off the Florida keys and he

still freaks me out.

1 Like

I bet he would face hug you like I’m the movie lol