2 Likes

You think they look like this?

2 Likes

That looks like the SG1 ships

images (1)

1 Like

5 Likes

Hmmm

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

ET is an (interstellar) rancher.
Occasionally returning to cull the herd…

2 Likes

Well, MY pet theory is the dinosaurs… Alien dinosaur hunts got so popular they hunted them to extinction and so there’s no reason for them to come back. I haven’t a single shred of proof… but these days, that just puts me in with the majority…

I thought all the aliens were interested in was How to Serve Man?

3 Likes

We are the Alien Life, we’ve stepped foot on the Moon, and probed several worlds with ROVs.

It may well be that the craft we increasingly video on cell phones, are ROVs from other worlds.

Elon Musk recently said something that is interesting; When we start crossing to other star systems, we will probably find some extinct one world civilizations. This will be sad.

In fact The Great Filter theory predicts that virtually all world civilizations will be one world civilizations.

1 Like

With ketchup.

3 Likes

I think that’s Hannibal Lecter. (If he’s an alien…I’m disappointed… I was expecting at least Spock.)

“AAAAA! It’s a cookbook!” Twilight Zone is what came up when I googled the phrase…

(Yes… one of the creepiest episodes I ever saw… I Ain’t getting into a stranger’s spaceship!.. not without getting the candy and comic books FIRST!)

2 Likes

I watched it just a few months ago. It’s on YouTube.

Based on a short story by Damon Knight.

A lot of Twilight Zone episodes were adaptations of sci-fi pulp stories from the 1930s and 1940s…

1 Like