What can be done with an angry chicken?

You should ping @BrotherMaynard and ask him for a Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.

1 Like

lolā€¦I know! When people say to me ā€œhave a nice dayā€, I like to respond with ā€œdonā€™t tell me what to doā€¦youā€™re not the boss of me!ā€

3 Likes

Breaded lightly and fried. :grin:

2 Likes

I knew a guy that thought he was a chicken. A shrink cured him. We sure miss the eggs.

Russell Ward

5 Likes

No ā€œJust going on 'olidayā€, huh? :slight_smile:

1 Like

put them in the freezer with frozen chickenā€¦ that will learn em

2 Likes

Ya. We gotta talk about you pecking me. Everything else I can handle.

2 Likes

Ya sheā€™s a bully I think. Iā€™m not going to kill her but weaponizing her sounds like fun.

2 Likes

Perhaps she has a career in the movies?

Chickens + ninjas + yodeling for the win!

7 Likes

I never knew I had such a cutural gap. Thank you.

4 Likes

But @HankCowdog 's suggestion is the winner, right? Youā€™re gonna use it to kick some non-chicken ass??!!

Well I donā€™t know if itā€™s right to straight up tell everyone Iā€™ve turned my chicken into an asswhooping machine. Like isnā€™t that something you keep secret and whip out at parties to display to establish your social domainance?

He you guys watch my chicken peck out that guys eyeballs.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Iā€™m waiting to hear you yodel as you release her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Look on the bright side, nobody has been able to steal the giant foam head in your backyard!

Theyā€™ve eaten one of his ears. Chickens eating ears, itā€™s just the start Iā€™m sure.

The real plus side is Iā€™m the head of an all woman chicken gang ā€” adding that to my resume stat

2 Likes

Your chicken needs some happy oil, can be bought locally now. Make sure you have snacks available.

1 Like

You could always run the angry chicken for the Board.

2 Likes

Like CBD oil?
or is this something Iā€™m unaware of?

8 Likes