What can be done with an angry chicken?

I have one angry chicken
I have one stupid chicken
I have one dead chicken RIP Nugget R.I.P. My little one

My angry chicken is no fun at all. Demanding, bossy, pecks frequently and hard.

Suggestions welcome

1 Like

My wife would be happy to resign if that’s your intent. :grinning:

@BarkingChicken

3 Likes

Your wife is my favorite of all chickens tags

3 Likes

Does it help that I both have angry chickens (nothing you can do without having a rooster) and owning angrychicken.com?

2 Likes

Should we just put them together and start a chicken street gang? I’m wondering if she’s just getting angry because of restlessness. I know pecking order is a thing…but jeez I just want her to freaking settle down on the pecking

1 Like

We dispatch hens that continually attack other hens, as we can’t have roosters in Dallas. Chickens will attack others if the others are sick or old. Other times they’re just a bully and then they become chicken noodle soup and broth.

3 Likes

You trying to throw shade, buddy?

4 Likes

14 Likes

Don’t call me buddy, pal.

Before I get flamed, it’s a movie reference.

1 Like

I ain’t your pal, friend.

1 Like

Improvised weapon.
Carry in hand and firmly toss towards enemy. The chicken will take care of the rest.

1 Like

Don’t call me friend, partner.

I ain’t your partner, guy.

Be careful, these ad hominem attacks against me might cost you a warning!

/s

2 Likes

I wonder if there’s a chicken mood-alterer, natural or otherwise…

Although, chicken soup is an easy-ish solution.

2 Likes

You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. There"s uh, chicken-kabobs, chicken creole, chicken gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There’s pineapple chicken, lemon chicken, coconut chicken, pepper chicken , chicken soup, chicken stew, chicken salad, chicken and potatoes, chicken burger, chicken sandwich.

Disclaimer: No actual chickens were harmed in the making of this joke.

8 Likes

Just make sure that when you do execute the chicken, do it publically so the other chickens know to get in line.

6 Likes

Run, Anette, Run! (I don’t mean for the BoD!)

2 Likes

Ha, pfunny

Oh, now you’ve done it, I was going to say there is little to no chance of me running for BoD, but you can’t tell me what not to do, but did, so now I have to run for BoD, or maybe it was reverse psychology? Dang it

4 Likes