What are your craigslist unicorns?

mmmmm trentasette, bellissimo

2 Likes

those are pillows - I mean headlights!

1 Like

Perhaps this too, if I were to ride again.

http://www.the47.com/

An '07 or 08 of this. 400hp with a ā€œfewā€ mods.

2 Likes

It looks like someone ran it into the wall and bent the forks back.

1 Like

The webpage screams the budget is 90% marketing 10% R&D

1 Like

lol.
You should see the pricing. 50 bike limited run based on out of production Buell donors.
Magpul, doesnā€™t do anything half-assed.

1 Like

That reminds me, I need to try a Buell

And this

2 Likes

How about this?

I wonder if Tesla bits can make it utterly ludicrous

1 Like
1 Like

polyprinter 508 for 1000ā€¦ it has happened before and @Haley_Moore got it before i couldā€¦ still rather enviousā€¦ but im glad it went to a maker and not someone who uses it once in a blue moon.

2 Likes

Wow! Thanks! I didnā€™t realize I could set alerts (duh), so I have now set some for some tools Iā€™d love to own.

EDIT: And the unicorn came through for me. I scored exactly what I was looking for, at a price well below what I could have possibly imagined!!

3 Likes

Iā€™m not sure youā€™d get much use out of the fog-lights around hereā€¦

2 Likes

Oh God, Yes!
Been wanting one of those for the last few years. Never gonna happen, but, if it ever did, a turboā€™d be on the bucket list (unless a casket was necessary, which is highly likely given my skill level)ā€¦

Well, they arenā€™t fog lights, per se. And if you ralley ANYWHERE, youā€™ll use all those, and more if you can find themā€¦

2 Likes

Well if we are going for broke, Iā€™d go for a 4400 series Ultra 4 Buggy. Un-decided on the engine mount/placement. Something about a class of vehicles that 90 start a race & only a handful finish, over a 12 hour race. Most of them are 400,000 cars. Id be willing to bet I could build one for about a 1/4 of that.

1 Like

Frame looks straightforward, springs / shocks are gonna be mega expensive though, tires too

1 Like

For those of you who dont know what it is, here is a video of the King of the Hammers

3 Likes

Motor would be the most expensive item. Tires are probably 1,000 a piece, wheels 600, Shocks depending on what you get 600-1400 a corner. A lot of the stuff is made of 4130 Chromoly

1 Like

Iā€™d say one of them forgot to keep it shiny side up, except they donā€™t seem to have shiny sides. XD

3 Likes

Those are cool and allā€¦ but those tires wouldnā€™t last long going through the mesquite thorns of west Texas. :smiley:

1 Like

Speaking of dreams - any 917 series Porsche for me would do it.

Zero to 62mph in 2 seconds without the use of software!

917917 30

6 Likes