What are your craigslist unicorns?

I have a couple of craigslist alerts for specific vehicles that I wish to own but are exceedingly rare.

My BUY NOW searches are:
Mazda REPU (rotary pickup)

My want to haves:
4x4 Diesel Fuel Manual Transmission Truck under 3k (only smaller older trucks pop up here)

pre 1970 Chevy Corvair sideloader
pre 1970 Ford Econoline pickup

2 Likes

LOL… That reminds me of the Roadkill Mazdarati.

3 Likes

One can dream, right?

7 Likes

Mine has to be a Jeep FC. However I like far too many vehicles to practically own them. If it was made from the 20’s- early 70’s there is a good chance I like it.
I like many variations of the FC including the more modern.
IMG_0460

3 Likes

I have some odd desire for one of those s10 based grumman long life vehicles.

They pop up from time to time for way too much money for me.

Oh, and any unmolested Jeep with a bed.

1 Like

1973 Carrera 911 RS

For the last 30 years, the 911 Carrera has been the most basic 911 you could buy, but in 1973, that word denoted something special. The Carrera RS 2.7 was lighter, more powerful, and rarer than other 911s of the era, and are now considered the pinnacle of classic 911s.

5 Likes

Thought that was a Rampside for moment…was waiting for a Greenbrier to be posted next!

1 Like

Saw a dully jeep wrangler the other day, looked oddly sweet lol

Mail jeep! Best of both worlds!

1 Like

1985-89 Merkur XR4Ti

1988-91 Toyota Supra Turbo

1984 Honda VF750F Interceptor

1988 Nissan 300ZX Shiro Special

1986-94 Mitsubishi Delica Star Wagon Exceed

1982-89 Toyota HiAce Super Custom 4WD

1 Like

These Kei cars are soooo expensive but so beautiful. American needs more mini vehicles

1 Like

There’s nothing kei about any of these. That Delica is 15 feet long. The HiAce is 16 feet. For perspective your WJ is just a hair over 15 feet long.

In fact the smallest car in that bunch is the German-built XR4Ti, edging out the 300ZX by 3 inches.

2 Likes

Americans don’t like them - they have had them in the past, along with small efficient diesels - nope never going to happen.
Americans only like BIG BIG BIG - and when it comes to Diesels they must be HUGE!

2 Likes

On my wish list is a 2.2L diesel, but also a 7.3L power stroke diesel lol

1 Like

And roll coal! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Yep, My wife wanted a Toyota Echo. I however like my space. I was dis-satisfied with my recent rental Infiniti QX60. I hit my head damn near every time I got in that thing. It was supposed to be an Expedition.

2 Likes

You’ll never find another SUV like your excursion

1 Like

True, but I expected a larger SUV. That to me is a mid-sized. A Suburban at National wanted 150$ a day. I know I could have got a better deal somewhere else on a Suburban.

1 Like

Something like this one for me

or

1 Like

I need that many headlights

1 Like

This one would be nice too

1 Like