Use Amazon Smile to help DMS

Just a little reminder when you’re doing your holiday shopping on Amazon, they have the AmazonSmile program which will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases.

There are a lot of fantastic charities out there but please consider choosing the Dallas Makerspace.

To shop at AmazonSmile go to smile.amazon.com, search for and select Dallas Makerspace.

For the donation to go through you must make your purchase by going to smile.amazon.com.

14 Likes

I do this regularly.

4 Likes

We do too, but I think it’s a good time of the year to remind all of our members. I bet a lot of people didn’t know.

5 Likes

As long as people are feeling generous link your Kroger card to help out Creative Arts. This needs to be redone every once and awhile. I just reenrolled yesterday.

3 Likes

Methinks a wiki page on this topic would be useful. I recall the smile tie in but not the kroger one.

1 Like

Our current Amazon Smile earnings.

3 Likes

@frank_lima

If you robot folks can spend as much of that $55,000 you plan on for your Battlebot via Amazon with a link to this program, that would be GREAT!

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, will share with friends and other folks.

2 Likes

I wondered how much was going towards the Space. I didn’t know we could check it. Cool. Thanks

Swapped mine from Machine Intelligence Research Institute to DMS. Glad to contribute.

2 Likes

Been doing this for a while, but it definitely makes a difference.

For those of you using Google Chrome, there is a Chrome Extension that will automatically redirect you to Amazon Smile anytime you visit Amazon.

3 Likes

It’s that time of year again!

5 Likes

2 Likes

$75 so far for me.

2 Likes

double reminder

Every little bit counts
When millions of supporters shop at smile.amazon.com, charitable donations quickly add up.

You have generated	$11.44 

as of November 15, 2018
Your current charity
Dallas Makerspace
has received $1,882.32
as of October 2018

1 Like

Ive been donating for a few years, and so I’ve sent a little over 12 bucks.
But if we had 2200 members all do that… PROFIT =)

2 Likes

Done and done

2 Likes