"Through consensus, we decided not to hear you complaint" - James Henninsgon

All formal complaints need to be addressed at a special meeting or at the next board meeting, but this board has, through consensus, decided not to hear either of my two complaints or a third complaint against me. The recommended solution of the complaint against me was two weeks of silence on Talk, which got enforced and ended this morning.

I created thread about everything leading up to the silencing, but that thread has since been closed by Freddy, hidden, and archived.

Formal Complaints

The formal complaint process exists for members to request a discussion be held by the Board of Directors regarding specific actions of another member. Members are expected to discuss their complaints in a calm and polite manner. Mediation is available to resolve issues without the need of a formal complaint.

1. Formal complaints against another member must be submitted, in writing, to the Board of Directors or to any member of the Board of Directors.[3] The complaint must have two parts outlined at minimum, a “Complaint” part and a “Recommended Solution” part.
  2. The Board of Directors will decide to either hold a special meeting regarding this matter, or will consider it at the next meeting in its cycle.
  3. The Board of Directors is not required to act in accordance to the grievance or complainant’s “Recommended Solution” part and may devise its own remediation.
  4. Complaints will be added to the agenda of the meeting, posted on this wiki, without identifying information.
  5. Minutes for the meeting will not be scrubbed of identifying information.
  6. Any disciplinary action for which one or more of the Board of Directors or officers of the corporation (acting in their role as an officer) are involved require that a written record of the action, reason(s) for the action, and acknowledgement of the accused be sent to the Board of Directors for keeping.

You made a formal complaint against Talk moderators?

2 Likes

I made a formal complaint against Jim specifically for closing the PPE thread. My recommended solution was to reopen it.