This is the thread that we talk about DMS Picnic

Ok guys bought all make and manner of things at the $1 store to knock this picnic into the done section on my to-do list.
Just need a few final pushes on some small things and we have this in the bag.
Would anyone like to setup and pick up the meat from Dickeys? It’s in Carrollton.
Just checking.

Where in Carrollton? Is it the one on Park/Hebron or the one on Beltline?

I believe it’s the park Hebron one, Nicole can confirm

Dickeys - 3220 Hebron parkway #120 Carrollton
It was paid for and ordered at the Flower Mound location. He says it’s perfectly ok. He said the smokers are better.
It includes meat, dressings, serving items, 100 rolls. I will give a copy of the receipt and the contact of our favorite meat man who did this for us to whomever is willing. If no one can I will make time for it.

PS just so everyone knows @rbox80 helped us out a million times over with this helping setup a BBQ based favor. He’s to thank for the low cost of this whole event.

I’ll be happy to do this. This Dickey’s is literally around the corner from my home. Send me the receipt or some means to validate that I’m approved to pick it up and I’ll get er done. What time will it be ready? What time should I deliver it to the park for the picnic?

4 Likes

Thank you Dan. Sent you the info. You’re saving me some major time.

Just want to write this somewhere…in 9 days we went from 31 people coming to 100 hahaha

4 Likes

If it’s anything like a makerspace class, only two people will actually show up. :smirk:

2 Likes