The Mosh Pit: Post your Rage here

People who shoot video on their phone while driving, post it online, and then get upset when they’re criticized for it.

See also: guy who cuts you off in traffic or runs a red light, then flips you the bird when you honk.

1 Like

Especially when they film it vertical.

7 Likes
  • Left lane cruisers on the interstate
    • Related: Cruise control passers with a +0.1 MPH overtake speed, wondering why they’re constantly passing me then getting leapfrogged on the right minutes later because I don’t want to spend 3 minutes passing the 18-wheeler we’re both overtaking by >5 MPH
  • Drivers on the interstate that - absent any apparent reason such as speed limit change, traffic, hazards, passing, black-and-white fever - fail to pick a speed and stick to it to the point that their average speed is all over the place
    • Related: Drivers that have emotional reactions to being passed, get in front of you, then invariably slow down
  • “Baby on Board” stickers: those were a thing in the 80s and they still don’t excuse bad driving

The recent no headlights thing is weird. This could be part of it. DRLs could be another part of it, but unless you’re driving a Super Duty with the obnoxious bracket DRLs the visibility is terribad with DRLs thus I’d think the absence of light would be apparent - even with streetlights in developed areas. But it seemingly isn’t, causing concern about just how observant those drivers are…

7 Likes

People who pretend to be my friend just to sell me MLM things.

People who spread measles and other diseases that we have vaccines for…

17 Likes

Here are my grey area gripes on gripes. :slight_smile:

People with authority that are not willing to respect other’s view without said authority because they can.

People that narrowly define all that disagree with them as overly negative, unapologetic, do nothings.

People that try to shut down our most successful communication platform for an option of no communication platform.

People that claim because they talked to 1 to 3 people in person at DMS state they have the pulse of the Space in their hands.

The color lime green. (Edit) and pepto pink

4 Likes

Oh we can no longer be friends! :sweet_potato:

OK, don’t like lime green but a big fan of Key Lime Pie. Why does have to be such an unnatural color?

4 Likes

People who can not, or will not, read directions.
Especially when it’s me.

3 Likes

I’d like to add pepto-bismol pink to that list.

3 Likes

Edited my post as this new the rage fills me. :smile:

2 Likes

People who share their thing / opinion / idea online, then get hurt when your opinion of their thing / opinion / idea is unfavorable.

2 Likes

That is a picture of what pisses ME off. All of that humanity.

Russell Ward

2 Likes

I might be able to make you a deal on one of these.

Russell Ward

5 Likes

People.
It would be a great planet if it weren’t for the people.

3 Likes

You hate this in general, not just in lines!

1 Like

He is only acknowledging that he received your message.

Russell Ward

6 Likes

If I can do a DMS one…all the ‘projects’ that have been on the workshop tables for endless days and sometimes weeks, with or without notes. They are a mess and it seems like it’s all the same stuff :frowning: And people who don’t put away the tools they use and leave them all over said table because they didn’t plan enough time to clean up and just /have/ to leave /right now/

14 Likes

Also. Paying for parking

4 Likes

Talk vs Space

leSBtNY

8 Likes

Yeah but in most cases I’m trapped in a line.

1 Like

I hate that GoFundMe pages are necessary for people to have surgery, chemotherapy, medication, etc…so they don’t…oh say…die?

11 Likes