The Mosh Pit: Post your Rage here

What pisses you off?

3 Likes

Mosh pits anger me.

10 Likes

That smug blonde guy with the 90’s haircut in the lower right pisses me off - I feel you.

4 Likes

He’s clearly just a tourist. Ten years later he’d be taking a conspicuous selfie.

1 Like

People who unload their shopping cart then just abandon it.

4 Likes

Texans don’t eat enough cheese.
The early stages of the US infrastructure ignored the warnings of building roads on an east/west axis.
The AC at work only spits out of 2 of the 20-some odd vents in the room I work in.

3 Likes

People who talk to me in lines
Choosy beggers

2 Likes

What about those that talk to you outside of lines?

1 Like

People in my neighborhood who walk real shopping carts from the grocery store and abandon them in the neighborhood.

7 Likes

People who do not respect authority. Whether that may be; a Minister, a Policeman, a Fireman, or a Politician. . . . ahhh, I take that back about the Politician.

You have heard that rattle snakes will never bite a Politician or a Used Car Salesman. That’s just out of professional courtesy.

7 Likes

I guess it wouldn’t matter if the party talking to me was in the line or not, but if I’m in a line (this unable to leave) then it’s an irritant. I should also qualify that it’s a stranger making small talk in this scenario.

Inhabitants of the Land of Can’t
Self-appointed professional critics, especially if they don’t actually do anything but criticize
People who insist they are entitled to be rude and insensitive
People who cannot admit a mistake and apologize
People who delight in pointing out someone else’s failures and playing the game of Gotcha

2 Likes

People who say “Don’t bring me problems, bring me solutions”

Ancient way of thinking that generally leads to failed organizations.

5 Likes

Oh man, I have a list.
People who try to converse with you on airplanes.
Those days when you drop something, pick it up and drop it again three more times and it sets the tone for the day.
Cold coffee
Hoodlums on my lawn shakes fists at sky

3 Likes

People who refuse to understand that DMS can be brought to it’s knees by careless or lazy actions.

12 Likes

Marie frickin Kondo. No my cluttered house does not bring me joy, but I’m a crafter so it must be. Jerk.

7 Likes

People with only one working brake light. Bonus points if its the passenger side on thats still alive…

Also people that drive with their high beams on. High beams arent the answer to “i cant see well at night”

5 Likes

At least they have lights…what’s up with all the people lately driving with no lights on whatsoever at night? I mean, I’ve seen it before but it seems more prevalent nowadays. Maybe I am just getting older and codgier.

2 Likes

My theory is that new cars with gauge clusters that are lit up during the day, so at night they’re lit up regardless of weather the headlights are on or not. in my old car i cant see the gauges at night if the headlights are off, so i know they’re off and i turn them on.

3 Likes

That’s the way I lean as well on the reasoning. But you would think that the lack of visibility out the front windshield might clue people in that some safety feature on their car has not been engaged.

1 Like