Silent auction, Delta dust collector blower, Air cleaner, CarveWright

Each of these 3 things are up for silent auction seperately, with the deadline being 1 week, August 9th at midnight, please send all bids to [email protected], mention for what item. The highest bid for each item will be the winner.

Dust collector:

Air cleaner:

CarveWright:

1 Like

Bump 678901234567890

Before we sell the dust collector, we would like to try and use it as an alternative suction for the vacuum machine. This would allow us to get rid of the giant vacuum pump and tank and make the machine more self contained and easier to use.

Can we re-allocate it for this purpose instead of selling it?

Sure, you mean the large vacuum former that has an end of month removal deadline unless there is a class right?

https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/vacuum-former-30-days-until-removal-notice/4462

Whatever happened with the CarveWright? Last I had heard we were waiting on training classes to be available before anyone could use it. Was it just too much of a hassle? Deprecated by the CNC table? Not complaining, as I know this is all done on a volunteer basis, was just looking forward to trying it out. (kinda like the vacuum former and, to a lesser extent, the powder coat oven–though that one would also require a paint booth to apply which it doesn’t sound like we’ll be getting)

Nothing happened with the CarveWright, it just sat on a pallet collecting dust, we are trying to get rid of things that aren’t being actively used to free up more storage room.

So, did this stuff get sold?

I would like to know as well! I’m interested in purchasing it if it’s still available

Sorry forgot to post, yeah it all got sold. Also does anyone know who originally donated the CarveWright?

@jsullysix?

Yep, that was me. I hope whomever got it gets some use out of it!

4 Likes