Show and Tell March 2024

That stormtrooper is awesome !!!

1 Like

I’m really happy with how it turned out. It was my first project on the Bambu X1-Carbon.

1 Like

Been a cutting board month…

I figured out how to engrave on the edge of a big board on Donner

18 Likes

My latest prints from the Bambu X1-Carbon. R2-KT, the Imperial Droid with the Heart of Gold.

Printed on the Bambu X1-Carbon from STLs from R2-D2 (6:1 LEGO-inspired brick figure, NO MMU/AMS, NO supports, NO glue) - 3D model by BigBricks on Thangs

17 Likes

Heck yea Cary! Love this to support your Storm Trooper!

Very nice! Just a curiosity, how long does a print like this one or the Storm Trooper take?

I just finished my first pen made from an acrylic pen blank. I made it using the Premium Cigar Pen kit from Woodcraft.

14 Likes

They took approximately 8 hours each.

1 Like

Had my son Henry at the Space today. He was helping me finish a cutting board for his High School Bands silent auction next month.: we had fun working together and he’s a great helper…

Go” Emerson Mavericks !”

15 Likes

Made a couple of hard maple mallets today…

One is obscenely large , just the way Bugs Bunny likes his mallet… lol

10 Likes

Made these in @Briang284 peppermill class yesterday. Super stoked on how it turned out.

15 Likes

Thanks for taking class. You did a spectacular job!

1 Like

Printed a friendly little lava dragon for my great nephew. Rainbow translucent PETG on the Bambu X1C. Loving these printers.

9 Likes

I just bought one Friday. We love it so far. Just printed a bunny ears ring for my daughter in like 10 minutes.

1 Like

I’ve got a “bonus” coming from my layoff, and will be buying my own shortly. Using the ones at the 'Space means I will be ready to go when I get my own. They are REALLY GREAT printers.

FYI, they sell them at Microcenter. I did not know this until last week after our machine shop meeting.

Sorry to see you get laid off.

1 Like

That is good to know. May save transit time. Thanks!