Post to this thread with some photos and a description of something you are working on this month at the 'Space (or wherever) and we’ll help you join in our fun, too!**
Small craft projects, large CNC router projects, quick & dirty tools made by tools, and so much more happen at Dallas Makerspace. Cool things done at DMS by cool people often go unseen by our peers, not to mention the curious public. Post up here to share the interesting things you are doing with Dallas Makerspace this month!
These posts help promote cohesiveness and community at Dallas Makerspace, inspire others to make a cool something. and help our PR show off what can be done here using social media or blog posts (with attribution to each maker of course).
NOTE: Consider the following on each post, to help make for richer experiences:
- a QUALITY photo can help us with the vision
- WHO you are, possibly for attribution outside of this venue, but also to help our fellow members get to know each other (or at least each other’s work)
- WHAT you’ve made might not be immediately obvious, but even if it is, we a good story!
- HOW you’ve made it (and perhaps HOW DMS helped) inspires others to follow along
- WHY you made it (all about the inspiration, dontchaknow)