Safety & TIG Class Request

Hello!! I’d like to request a class for both the Hot Process Safety Course and TIG Welding Course, please. Evening and weekends are best. I am familiar with TIG welding, but it’s been a couple years and would like to reacquaint myself with it. I have my own helmet and a few basic tools. I am not a member just yet, but once a class is scheduled I will purchase a membership (don’t want to waste time & money if a class can’t be scheduled within the next few weeks). I’m looking forward to working with you. Thanks.

1 Like

Hi! I’m a member and I would be interested in taking this class as well!

2 Likes

We should probably tag in @malcolmputer on this. Matt is also an instructor, but I think he’s out of town, and I couldn’t get his tag to come up.

I’m going to put a HP Safety class Friday 2/14 at 5 pm, FWIW… I know that’s a bit early for most day job folks, but I’m teaching MIG at 7pm. And, most of my MIG classes have been filling with people who’ve already taken HPS.

I’ve had the safety class and have been waiting for a welding class of any type to come up. I don’t see any listed on the even calendar. I would like to request a TIG class, too.

I need the HP and both MiG and TIG when will the classes be up so I can register Thanks

Can you take the HP on Friday 2/14 at 5pm? I’ve got a class that should get out of limbo this Saturday evening. I just squeezed in the safety class, though. MIG will be at 7pm that same day.

I can take both HP and MIG, if there is room. How do I sign up? It’s not on the calendar.

Check again Saturday evening. I think around 7:30?? Should be plenty of room in the HP Safety, at least.

If it says something about closed, there’s a short lag between when you can first see the class, and when you can actually sign up for the class. So, give it … oh… maybe 15 minutes or so, and try again. Now, if it’s Sunday, and it says full – it’s full.

1 Like