Possible cheap walnut buy

The only other thing he has right now is poplar.

Ok, cool. I can only speak for myself, but if he does get other species in at a later date there might be interest in another group buy.

1 Like

I would also be down to buy a stick and I can pre-pay via PayPal (I think). When would you be leaving to pick it up? If the PayPal doesn’t work, I can meet you at the space to give you the cash.

I’ll be picking it up Sometime the week after thanksgiving.

I will be up at the space Monday evening 11/23 for a few hours.

I want a few boards too. Will figure out finances and get money to you before you head out. Thinking at least 2.

1 Like

Change my 5 to 10. I will pre-pay as well.

1 Like

Paypal’d you money for 2 planks. Please let me know if you see it (or don’t)

1 Like

I will be interested in a couple of boards also.

1 Like

What’s the deets on that…?

5/4 FAS poplar 15 and 16ft lengths. I don’t have prices but if there’s interest I can ask?

Check out Dakota woods I paid 7 and 9 a board foot a few months back and they let you pick from the stack they had 8/4 -16-4 really near purpleish stuff. Just an FYI when you go in there talk to the guy in the cubes not the one in the podium the prices are completely different.

How so? How’d you find that out? Any idea why?

By the guys in the cubes you’re talking about the ones to the left as you enter? And the podium being the desk straight ahead?

Yep…found it out via trial and error my friend

I am currently planning on picking up the wood on Saturday and then having it at the space Sunday 12/6 2-6pm or so.

If you don’t pick up your order then, I’ll bring it to my house about 10 minutes north of DMS and we can coordinate a meeting later.

If you would like to order at the $60 price, I need money no later than midnight Friday.

I am currently planning on purchasing some extra boards and storing them at my house which I will resell until I run out.

Thanks all.

5 Likes

Can we pay in cash? I don’t have Venmo or anything.

Yes. I’ll be up at the space several nights between now and then. Message me and we can coordinate a meet up.

The following People have paid:

Name Talk Handle Amount Paid Method Sticks
Darren Trizzino @Darrent 240 Check 4
John Fabrycki @J801496 900 Check 15
Jacob Dunning @JacobD 120 Paypal 2
Ryan Davidson @indytruks138 600 Paypal 10
Paul LaChance @Prl2018 $360 Paypal 6
Jennifer Meinel @Jmeinel 180 Paypal 3
Patrick O’Lone @pjolone1 300 Cash 5
April Burk @Steve1 / @Coffeebean 120 Cash 2
Christina Vo @Xvo 60 Venmo 1
Gregory Tometich @Gtometich 120 Paypal 2
Doug Cave (ChowderWood) @dougbcave 60 Paypal 1
Denise Cantrell @Dwcantrell $120 Paypal 2
JJ Perry @apparently_weird 180 Paypal 3
Rob (Laura) Armbruster @Robarm 120 Paypal 2
Bradley Knapp @Bknapp 360 Venmo 6
Paul Wilson @Hardsuit 120 Venmo 2
Andrew Newman @jensenXnewman 60 Paypal 1

The following people have not paid but have expressed interest. Last day for payment is Friday. I will be up at the space tonight if you would like to pay cash/check.

Name Talk Handle Sticks Requested
Andy Palazuelos @Andy 2
Evan Lott @Evan_Lott 3
Blatz @mBlatz 4
Keith Hall @khall_99 2
Aaron @agvet 2
@trapper13
2 Likes

Will you be there any tomorrow?

Probably. Gotta get those Christmas gifts done…

That’s a lot of walnut! :astonished: I’m curious as to how heavy the rental truck will be with it all loaded up. :thinking: make sure to take a lot of pictures for us!

1 Like