Portraits in Wood

well it’s not a requirement. I only suggest it to make what I show more understanding. Anything I show can be done on the Novas. The Fusion is just cooler.

What happened to the Fusion? Jeez, it’s only like a week old! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Apparently it melted its power cord. Probably either the wrong cord was supplied, or the wrong cord was substituted. A lot of IEC C13 cords seem to be coming out of China that really aren’t a sufficient gauge for the 10 A rating that IEC C13 implies.

1 Like

Wow. Lots of people like this, a lot. That is some beautiful work. If you could do 2 classes Im guessing both will be booked solid. Thank you for doing even 1 class, thats more than I have ever taught, so far.

thank you. yes, I will schedule a 2nd class in January after our end of the year overtime blitz dies down a bit. cheers!

2 Likes

I had one of the spots for the class on December 5th. Unfortunately, I had to cancel, so hopefully the spot will re-open and someone can take my place. Thanks to Nick for this great class and devoting his time and sharing his knowledge.

So – somehow the Calendar is “broken”. Cancellations don’t open up the space. Since you’ve got a cancellation, either reach out to team calendar for them to add another space, or manually let somebody else “in”. (Like, take a name here, and keep it on a list as a legitimate person.)

I’m sort of already taking that open spot because @nicksilva told me to just show up for the class since it was full before I could sign up. There’s no need for anyone to add a spot since Nick already had an extra person (me) showing up anyways. :grin:

1 Like

sorry, Bud was signed up for the 2nd class. so I got one slot open, first come basis. message me.
@jmeinel you’re good for the class this weekend.
cheers!