Portraits in Wood

Has this gone live yet?

should be the 8 oclock hour this morning.

It has gone live.

1 Like

Noooooooooooo!!! Who didn’t leave me a spot??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

If anyone cancels, I claim 1st dibs on a spot!

Lol I just checked as well. BaH!

I hope this shows you that there’s demand for this. Please offer another class. :pray: At least 2 of us on this thread alone couldn’t get a spot because they went so darn freaking fast. :sob:

1 Like

Yes, I second that. I would’ve loved to take this but it’s all full :sob: Maybe not a regular thing, but a seasonal ‘everyone’s trying to make christmas gifts’ kind of thing?? For example, I think last year I took a Christmas tree turning class, which is a more seasonal offering. Please teach another @nicksilva, your work is truly beautiful

Nick, if you’re not interested in teaching this class again, you may consider recording it and having it posted on moodle if the class format allows.

Thanks for teaching!

2 Likes

I will consider another class but won’t be until after January. I wish I could go larger but the ‘rona concerns prevent it.

1 Like

Things that help speed things along - brush up or learn Illustrator and get cleared on the Epilog fusion

Ugh I have an event that I have to be at before 4 …

Adding another class when you are available would be great.

1 Like

This has been like winning a ticket to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory :joy:

3 Likes

The original I hope, not the remake. Although the Ompa Lumpas are cool.

I know people are starved for classes but more people should just jump into the deep end of the pool. Self Learning has its own rewards

2 Likes

Yes the old of course…but still enjoy the new.

1 Like

@nicksilva if you’d be interested in streaming and/or recording it, I’d be happy to handle the streaming and/or recording thanks to the new streaming cart @Hardsuit built.

I would love to teach a class on this one if I am successful on my own…

You WILL be successful. I guarantee! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have so many designs in mind!!! Thanks for the encouragement!!!

Fantastic! - That is actually the first item in my workflow chart - “Come up with an idea”.
Cheers!

1 Like

just as a heads up, I think the fusion is currently out of commission so some might have challenges getting signed off before then depending on how long a fix takes