Pate Swap Meet anyone?

https://www.pateswapmeet.com/?fbclid=IwAR1T5Thmsd-LIUABXzLf24JxJmGhKGM8lklOKob_egMUNOckZsHbybCKU2U

Bueller? Anyone else going?

1 Like

I’ll probably go Friday if I can bust free.

1 Like

I Might go… I got a 352 Ford engine and a straight 6 block I need to sell or trade.

1 Like

Guess your best - what is this?

Hint early 60s.

Mg or Healy?

Bugeye?

Bug eye nor healy had a v8

Daimler? Changed my answer

I thought it felt German. - Daimler Dart

He is very flexible on his asking price

Jeez, I’d hope so, since it’s essentially a very large paper weight. It is borderline criminal when folks let a nice classic car get to this point when all they had to do is put it in a garage or barn or shed, or just put a tarp over it. And drive it every so often.

Marshall, I’m a Euro car guy and this does not qualify as a nice classic. Get Maxwell Smart’s Sunbeam Tiger if you want something nice and a classic. The Tiger also outperforms many classics of that era from this side of the pond.

A few photos from today:

Tesla prototype

Apache

Any colour you want as long as it is black

Hit n Miss Engine

Plenty of petrolina

lolol…

Am I mistaken, or did thy make this with the steering wheel on the incorrect side for a British car?

The model in the photo above is for those countries that drive on the wrong side of the road like Texas and the rest of the USA does.

1 Like

Moonwalkers of the world, Unite!!

@Photomancer

1 Like

Effing Discourse nannyware:

STFU!!!

Dangerous territory there.

1 Like

Tim there was a pedestal tub/metal bending machine that had your name all over it…

Gee whiz! Can’t pick up Kristin Scott Thomas in that thing…

Wait… we drive on the right side of the road…the limeys on the other, so that makes US in the right here in the USA!

Total want…

Love the Daimler find. Very interesting story in that company. Typical British automaker…

2 Likes