Metza Impact Printer Class

Will there be additional classes scheduled on the Metza Impact Printer? All classes are full at this time.

1 Like

Paging @Team_Creative_Arts @talkers

0 Likes

I had to cancel last minute for tonight’s class if you can make it.

0 Likes

Oh, I wished I had seen this earlier and I would have taken your spot. It takes me over an hour to get there so there’s no way I can. Maybe they’ll do another class very soon.

0 Likes

I’m going on vacation for a couple of weeks. (My grandmother turns 100 so we are all gathering back home in Chile to celebrate). I will have more classon as will @squaredroots. It is a fun, easy machine with a subtle but delightful effect.

3 Likes

I have put up a few classes today for the printer while John is gone. I believe my first one is next week, they should pop up on the calendar in a few days. @barnzcharmz

4 Likes

Engraving some Pilot MR pens

Do you know what dates for the Metza printer classes? I’m not seeing them on the calendar. Thanks.

0 Likes

Presuming the timestamp on that post approximately corresponds to the calendar submission, they’ll appear 72 hours later, roughly 12:54 today… I might think a few minutes earlier to account for time to get it posted to TALK but roughly…

0 Likes

Thank you for the information. I’ll check later today.

0 Likes

I have one this Thursday, the 5th and 16th of april.

Thanks,

PW

0 Likes