Looking for spiral book binder

Good call. I will look into it.

I find this request odd, as I find it easier to simply search for “papal” when you want to use payal for any of the established donation points. It returns the Fund QR Codes wiki page, and they’re all right there.

Nevertheless, I went ahead and added the URLs as well as the QR codes for the CA fund, the Vinyl Cutter fund, and the wide-format printer fund to the CA wiki entry under a Donating Funds header.
The wide format printer fund APPEARS to go to Steve Reeves ( @pandabob ). I’m not sure if that is still as intended, but I left it this way, as that is how it appears in the Fund QR Codes wiki page.

This is awesome. I’m actually in need of using this tool! Thanks so much @richmeyer !

I find this request odd, as I find it easier to simply search for “papal” when you want to use payal for any of the established donation points. It returns the Fund QR Codes wiki page, and they’re all right there.

How is this odd? If you want to donate to the 3d fab -dismember- (damn you autocorrect) filament fund, do you go to the commons area at DMS?

This was not obvious; I went to the committee page and expected a link. I didn’t expect all donation links to be on one page.

1 Like

It is if you are looking for “paypal”.
Meh. Just different ways of arriving. Sometimes the train beats the bus. Sometimes the bus beats the train.
Anyway, they’re done this way with the intention of making it easy for printing and hanging, poster style. They were never intended to be used in the fashion you invoked. I can see your logic; it just seems odd, since NONE of the committee pages have that info, as far as I know. Except CA, now. Probably should do the others, too, since I’m sure you’re not the only person thinking it. Project for another time…