Leather Tooling round 2! (01/13/18 2:30pm)

Hey everybody!

Would you like to learn how to tool leather? “But Francesca, what does that mean?!” Calm down, it’s just tooling. Don’t have an anurism. Did you see this post in Show and Tell?

Well that nifty makerspace logo on some of those rounders is what you can do with tooling! But that’s a boring example. Look at this!

I would love to be able to teach some people the basics of tooling so you can go out on your own and make gorgeous things with leather!

That was the post. Go sign up. Stop reading. There’s nothing left to read. Go sign up.

8 Likes

Done. Thanks for the heads up.

I would love to, but it appears that my account has not been updated to show that I took leatherworking basics on 10/9. Any help there?

Sure, Steve, I’ll see if I can help. It looks like I didn’t teach that class. Do you remember who your instructor was?

1 Like

Ethan Western it appears from the calendar.

I ran in to the same problem. Same teacher. I sent a request to team infrastructure and I was added to the correct group so I could register

1 Like

I have as well. It seems there are various paths to success. However, it would be nice if when one gets the message on the calendar system it would actually tell you who to contact rather than just a generic “contact us”.

2 Likes

Hoping I can get into this class. Sent a message to infrastructure yesterday at 9am-ish and nothing has changed. Figure people are traveling or busy at the time of year.

Paging @StanSimmons
:blankspace:

2 Likes

Just wanted to say those are amazing @flisenby, some absolutely beautiful work!

I’ve added Steve to Leatherworking

5 Likes

Thanks a ton for adding me.