Laser Training

@lukeiamyourfather or @Nick Will there be a Laser 101 Training this month? Thank you!

Wednesday July 15th at 8PM.

2 Likes

Thank you! There will be 3 of us in attendance.

Hello,
I’d like to know if a class could be setup for Monday August 3rd.

Thanks,
-Benjamin

Hello,

I recall classes used to take place on Thursdays in the evening approximately every other week, but noticed there isn’t anything scheduled moving forward. Is there an approximate date when classes might resume?

About DMS classes for required training

1 Like

Hi, will there be a laser training soon? I haven’t seen anything on the calendar as of yet.

In the past I’ve scheduled classes when I’m available to teach them. Lately I’ve been swamped with work and my schedule hasn’t been predictable enough to schedule a class in advance. I should have time to do regularly scheduled classes again in a few weeks.

If there’s a small group I could do a class this weekend. Tonight at 9PM?

I wish I could, I’ve scheduled something tonight. Are you available tomorrow?

I could do 9PM tomorrow (Sunday).

1 Like

Ok. That will be fine. Is there anything I need to bring?

Im also interested; Sunday at 9 sounds good

Bring something to take notes. I’ll have some wood people can use to learn with but if you have specific things you want to try bring material for it.

Sounds good. See y’all on Sunday. Whoever else is welcome to join but I’m not going to bother with the calendar. It usually takes a few days for things to get approved.

1 Like

Will this cover the new laser?..ive been waiting to cut some planes out

Yes, it will cover the Lasersaur.

I’ll be there Sunday as well, thanks for whipping this up!

This was last week. Somebody unnecessarily bumped it.

1 Like

I’m not seeing laser training (on the calendar, but heard last night that someone was teaching a class this weekend. Please let me know if so, I’m in!

Sorry, optimism got the better of me.

1 Like