June 2019 kiln news

Thanks! It all looks so great!!!

Done. It’s back in the box, which is sitting on the shelf with all the kiln supports on it. Just to the left of the greenware/bisque shelf.

1 Like

You realize you just posted a kiln full of lady parts, right? That must’ve been a while back. Nm

I love the juicers I’m seeing. I think I saw several more in work last night. Do they all belong to one person, or was there some type of a concerted juicer effort?

3 Likes

FWIW I do have a slip mold for a 2 part juicer if you’d like to use it.

2 Likes

Saw two people working on their own last night. So multiple people.

1 Like

Liam had a juicer class on the calendar, likely from the class.

Edit: well I thought it was Liam’s class but maybe it was Brenda’s, idk

1 Like

I made a couple last night and I think I saw Brenda trimming hers. Didn’t know there was a class- I just copied what I saw on Instagram. They’re surprisingly easy to throw!

I saw yours (while I was pestering you about looking at your clear glaze). They looked awesome!

1 Like

Mine is from Brenda’s juicer class, can’t wait to use it this summer.

5 Likes

Glaze unloaded

7 Likes

I don’t happen to see my sink. Did it make it into this firing? Thanks!

Nope. It was still on the shelf tonight.

1 Like

Is your sink ready to go into the next glaze firing? If so that will probably be on Saturday and unloaded Sunday or Monday.

1 Like

Yes, it is ready. Thanks for asking. It’s on one of the upper “ready to be glazed” shelves, near the back. Due to the way it’s glazed, it needs to be hung on a bead “rack”. There is a note in the plastic tub that says that.

2 Likes

@brendamvilla @Liamluu…FYI, just in case you load before I do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks. And per the excellent suggestion of @brendamvilla - the “drain” hole has wax resist in it to facilitate hanging it.

Bisque unloaded… come get your pieces.

5 Likes

Glaze unloaded

3 Likes

Looks great brotha