June 2019 kiln news

First bisque unload of the month

7 Likes

Another bisque unloaded this morning

5 Likes

Love seeing what every one’s working on!

3 Likes

Glaze unloaded last night after the Committee Meeting

5 Likes

Bisque is out jut in time for the dip glaze event

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone who came out to the dip glaze extravaganza! We loaded up a glaze kiln right after the event and should be out Tuesday. Fingers crossed!

6 Likes

Look forward to seeing everyone’s results!

What’s your best guess as to the next time you’ll fire greenware? I have (an extremely delicate) piece I need to bring out there for firing (and I know that sitting here in my house it isn’t going to get fired) :grin: Thanks.

We loaded a bisque yesterday and a glaze will probably go in tonight or tomorrow. I would bet we will run another bisque on Thursday or Friday morning if there is enough for a full kiln

If you place at the very back of a shelf these items tend to not get moved much or go high. Either way let Brenda and I know where you placed so we can find it for the bisque load

1 Like

So if people put there stuff in back, you don’t tend to load those? Just curious

Also, it helps if you put it on a “cookie” that’s bigger than it is.

We do load those…they just don’t get moved around much by other folks jockeying for space on the shelf

2 Likes

Clay and Coffee Dip Glaze Event Unload
Check out the Pinned Show and Tell Thread for more Pictures!

3 Likes

Thank you. I will bring it first thing Thursday morning, and let you know where it is.

Whoa! Very cool results everyone!

So in love with the green.

2 Likes

Yes, the green is super nice, how did you get that?

Bisque unloaded… shelves are full.

4 Likes

Hi all, please remember that the dip glazes are very runny and you should leave more than the 1/4 inch at the bottom. Glaze unloaded this eve

3 Likes

Bisque shelf unloaded! We got another full shelf

3 Likes

Thanks!

Would you please take my tiny sink and put it aside? It is terribly delicate and I see it sitting right at the front of the shelf (and I had to make it six times to get one good one). There is (was?) a disposable plastic fruit container full of packing peanuts sitting on the greenware shelf. It goes into that.

1 Like