July Culinary Appreciation Thread

Nice!
I love a good fresh pasta with Bolognese…

2 Likes

I know it’s not cooking but…
I just happen to have some down time today while working and I just happen to be within a block of Mitsuwa Marketplace in Plano, TX.

4 Likes

Update to the shrooms

9 Likes

Whoa!!! So cool!

2 Likes

Robin made this today from scratch: 2 layer German Chocolate with Coffee Nut M&Ms, topped with shredded coconut, marschino cherries, and Coffee Nut M&Ms

13 Likes

Luby’s Mac N Cheese recipe

13 Likes

Ooooooh my. Excuse me while I drool! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

My kid sent me this today asking why I’ve never made this before.

He clearly has my sense of humor. :wink:

4 Likes

I specialize in seafood and steak shrug.

Crab cakes with a kale and green salad and a homemade dill aioli.

8 Likes

Damn that looks good!

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’ve had their Mac.

I stumbled upon okonomiyaki when i was wandering through Hiroshima. It was fantastic. Since returning to the states, i have tried to find it a few times. Only been disappointed :frowning: Everyone here seems to make the Osaka style instead of the Hiroshima and its just not as good to me.

2 Likes

So I made pancakes tonight. Not from scratch unless you call from a box “From Scratch” We had some sausage too but that didn’t make it far enough.

9 Likes

Blueberry cream cheese danish. Fresh blueberries from East Texas farm. http://www.blueberryhillfarms.com/

13 Likes

Oh my I loved this dish! :tongue:

3 Likes

This stuff is like crack cocaine.

1 Like

Thank you for the compliment! I’ve made it a few times for the space. One of my favorite potluck dishes. Was shocked at the difference the farm fresh berries made.

1 Like

Looks like we had similar -plans today except mine is strawberry.

10 Likes

I would donate a recipe or two.

Edit: You know, it would be really cool to be able to do some type of potluck where all the dishes are from recipes in the book. Sort of a try it before you buy it, mark your favorites type thing.

3 Likes

I would donate a recipe.

3 Likes