How much interest in RFID injected microchips?

that doesn’t work either - plus many medical folks have heard it all - so their response was often “you’re in a hospital, we’re ready for anything” …

1 Like

The RFID’s came in today. The next step is for Dan to let me know when he is available and setup an event on the calendar. I’ll post on here as soon as the event is scheduled.

2 Likes

Popcorn, tequila and excitement

Is it sanitary to have one implanted in your tongue?

Not if you have to get so close that your nose or tongue touches the reader.

1 Like

Yes I want one!

What a nice thing to organize

Just have to hope the person before you hasn’t “flavoured” the reader with something undesirable…

Or rubbed their grimey auto repairing hands up against it.

I think we should wipe some bitter apple spray on the readers just in case someone decides to lick them, even accidentally.

3 Likes

the folks I help use gloves and don’t get greasy…plus they clean up the workshop and the tools and put things away where they belong.

bitter apple? is that like shytris?

It’s something you use when training puppies not to chew on things.

1 Like

Never heard of shytris…

works on surgery sites, too…

1 Like

:blankspace: :blankspace:

Shitrus is what one may experience when entering the unisex restroom after someone has dropped a biological weapon in the commode.

It is a combination of citrus and _ _ _ _ with out the fruity aroma

1 Like

How did urban dictionary fail to turn that up for me!?! ROFL

Spelling… It’s all about the spelling.

2 Likes

RFID Implant Party $50 each
When: Sun Dec 17 12pm — 2pm
Where: Conference Room

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/4632

The $50 covers the cost of the RFID implant and the fee for the professional body mod artist implanting them.

@LukeStrickland, @Don_Ho, @bscharff, @cmcooper0, @Lampy, @Robert_Davidson, @MisterMaxis, @Tgilchrist, @Shirley, @themitch22, @jphelps, @MrsMoose, @jast, @Owen_Soccer22, @Nik_Khandwala, @TLAR, @talkers, @ladysandry, @jottwell, @uglyknees, @mkart, @Bill, @dejswa, @Kriskat30, @Raymond, @grahamb

This is a great price and I think everyone will find them super useful, I certainly have. The only negative I’ve had so far is when folks ask to borrow my fob because they left theirs somewhere, heh. If you decide to put a lock on one of your home doors but don’t want to build it out yourself, Samsung makes a compatible one. Just be sure to confirm it is the correct model for this chip.

Have a happy implantation!

(Hibiclens, chlorhexidine gluconate, is your friend.)

2 Likes

Not sure why I’m tagged on this post. I’m not getting an implant.

I tagged everyone who posted in the thread.

1 Like

Of course you can say no if you are in the military. That just means you get the shot in a more painful place. I once made the mistake of insulting a Corpsman before I found out he was giving me my shots. O-o-o-o-we.

1 Like