How much interest in RFID injected microchips?

So if I want to be chipped for work and DMS I have to put in two?

Work is temporary, DMS is forever.

9 Likes

yeah, the T5577 can be programmed for our EM4100 RFID or for the more secure HID ProxCard II, and Indala systemsā€¦ but not at the same time. You would need one for work and one for play.

I will definitely contact you later about that.

We need to kickstart some kind of metallic tatoo tech ā€¦

1 Like
2 Likes

Here is our future in the Orwellian world of control. All peoples will have shaved heads done daily with the threat of instantaneous elimination and be barcoded and RFID ā€˜d on the back of our nogginsā€™

ā€œBrave New World Orderā€
C35E81C3-5D32-4B9A-8D64-BA7C102EE730

1 Like

Letā€™s hope if we get to the rest of this scenario, weā€™ve managed to learn to suppress the DNA reference for hair growth and we can skip that shaving daily nonsenseā€¦

Letā€™s reply some number of weeks later.

I am very interested in an RFID chip implant, Specifically, I saw the post about reprogrammable RFIDs. I am more inclined to look at those as an RFID implant option. I have a couple of questions about functionality vs programmability vs real-world applications of RFIDs

• How much for the reprogrammable chips?

• What would they look? i.e; a band around a finger? Maybe a bracelet?

• Would a registration form be made for anyone who has that kind of implants?

I want to learn more, and I am trying to stay involved.

Retail is $57. Iā€™m working on the discount now, expect in the neighborhood of 50%

It is a 2mm x 12mm capsule that gets implanted under the skin by a tattoo/body mod professional.

If you really want to be registered, we could send a form to a pet registry.

3 Likes

An order for 10 chips has been placed. Iā€™ll be setting up an event for implantation as soon as they arrive.

3 Likes

will popcorn and drinks be available to those that want to watch?

4 Likes

When deciding which hand to implant, if that is where you want it, keep in mind:

Front Entrance: Scanner on Right
Rear Entrance: Scanner on Left
Woodshop Entrance: Scanner on Right
Workshop entrance: Scanner on Left

Best bet: center of your forehead. :laughing:

2 Likes

More thoughts:
RFID bracelets are avail
The fob RFID tags are dime size if you open them up. One could make a custom bracelet/watch clip/earring or other accessory.

1 Like

Iā€™m now picturing someone holding their ear up against the scanners to get through doors :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Ironic - I was picturing the same thing - just a different body partā€¦

Some of us wouldnā€™t have a problem using that body part to badge in. Others, not so much.

1 Like

True, some folks are pretty flexible with their knees.

1 Like

I love the concept but Iā€™ll be having a few MRIs in my future years and I just imagine this getting ripped clean out of where I would put it. Which would also be worth watching with popcorn and drinks.
Am I right about the mri @mkart?

Where would you put it?

Usually you will not need an MRI of your handā€¦

1 Like