How about making Posters to get the point to register

Since we have apparently have a number of members who don’t realize they are supposed to clean up after themselves, I was thinking we should have large posters with not so subtle reminders.

My contribution is the following, which is sized to be printed on the large format printer (or could be laser cut with some work). 24" x 42"

The mostly vector Inkscape file is available from my google drive. The raster image of the mother is also available from my google drive

5 Likes

Nice, in order to not bury the lead, I might propose this slightly modified version

3 Likes

Now just print it out ~50 times and we can plaster it twice in every room :smile:

FYI, anything that you guys keep black and white (two color really, red and white is available too), I’d be willing to CNC route them in sign plastic.

The plastic is about $19 for 2’x2’ at Johnson Plastic in Carrollton. I’d be willing to use Director funds, but I’m busted out until next month ;).

1 Like

@Kentamanos

Your wish is my command Sahib!

Here is a two color version, sized to fit two on one of those 2x2 sheets. I have also suggested Nicole have the Art Show in september be about creating posters for cleaning up the space. We would select from the best and hang (and potentially reproduce) them permanently, so you may not want to work with @Brandon_Green / mine draft or you might. Up to you Sahib! (Watched Gunga Din over the weekend).

SVG of the above in two color and about 12"x24" in size