HAAS Mill Training

The December HAAS training class is open. See the event calendar for the 13th & 14th to register.

The January HAAS Mill Training class is open. See the event calendar starting on January 7th to register.

FYI - There are tickets remaining for the next HAAS class, which starts Wednesday.

I joined Monday and showed up Wednesday after messaging the group leader on Meetup. I didn’t know about this forum until tonight’s Open House. I never received a reply and showed up but I was told I had to have a ticket. This mill is the reason that I joined Makerspace. When is the next Mill training taking place? Or can I make up the Wednesday session that I was turned away from and continue forward with this class?

Just in case there’s some sort of PR/communication problem that needs to be fixed, how did you originally find out about the Haas mill training class?

The current class is full. It’s held monthly.

I received an email notification from Meetup.com telling me about the class. I have attended several Open Source Saturday meetings, which are also posted on Meetup, so I get notifications about upcoming events at Dallas Makerspace.

Also, it should not have been posted on Meetup. I apologize for the confusion. I’m not sure where your message went, but I did not receive it.

The February HAAS class has been scheduled, starting on 2/11. See the event calendar for details.

@bgangwere when we take a previous class(I think I did December), are you opposed to us sitting in on future classes? It was lots to absorb…may get to sit down with my project and start thinking on it soon…

No, that’s fine.

The March HAAS class has been scheduled, every Wednesday for 5 weeks starting on 3/18. I don’t know when it will show up on the calendar, but you can get a ticket now at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/haas-mill-training-tickets-16026529782

1 Like

Looking forward to it.

The April HAAS Mill training course has been scheduled for 4/25 & 4/26. See the event calendar for details.

2 Likes

signed up, looking forward to it!

The May HAAS Mill training class has been scheduled for May 23rd & 24th. It’s not showing up on the calendar yet, but you can purchase tickets at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/haas-mill-training-tickets-16670873030.

The June HAAS Mill training class has been scheduled. It will be a 5 week class on each Tuesday in June. See the calendar for details.

FYI - Due to a SNAFU in EventBrite, the May& June HAAS Mill Training tickets have been unavailable. This is fixed.

FYI - The June HAAS Mill training class is almost completely open. It will be a 5 week class on each Tuesday in June. See the calendar for details.

1 Like

The July HAAS training class has been scheduled for the 25th & 26th.