HAAS Mill Training

how do get a ticket to join this class?

In the event details on the calendar is a link to EventBrite.

i would like to attend the Haas classes in July. how do i get signed up?

Did our messages just cross in the ether, or do you need help with EventBrite?

i need help with EventBrite.

EDIT: Oops. I got off on the wrong date. I’ll change the links.
Not sure where we’re losing you, so let’s start with the process:

1. Point your browser to http://dallasmakerspace.org/
  2. Click on “events” in the menu at the top of the page, kind of to the right.
    That will take you here: http://dallasmakerspace.org/calendar/
  3. Find the event you want to attend by scrolling down to it. It looks like the HAAS training you want starts July 25. So click on the link to expand the entry in the calendar.
  4. Click the link for “more details”
  5. Click the link after TICKETS REQUIRED FROM EVENTBRITE:

If you’ve made it that far and need help after that, I’ll have to try to remember how Eventbrite works or bow out of this conversation.
Please post back to let us know where you are in the process and what is going wrong or what you are not able to do “next”…

There is (or was depending on when you look) a problem with the Eventbrite event. Tickets show “Ended”. @bgangwere is aware and working on it currently.

1 Like

Sorry, mea culpa. EventBrite was set up incorrectly. Please try it again.

1 Like

To be clear, use this link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/haas-mill-training-tickets-17555889137

1 Like

thanks for the help. i did all that last night but it wasn’t working.it’s working now.

1 Like

Roger that. I just wasn’t sure where the breakdown was occurring. Apparently in the back room! :smiley:

FYI - The November HAAS class is on Saturday the 7th and Sunday the 8th. There are several seats still available, and this will likely be the last class I offer until at least next year.

2 Likes

The January HAAS class has been scheduled for 1/30 & 1/31. It is not on the calendar yet, but you can purchase tickets here.

1 Like

The February HAAS class is scheduled for 2/27 & 2/28. You can buy tickets here.

1 Like

The April HAAS mill training class is scheduled for the weekend of 4/30 and 5/1. You can buy tickets here.

1 Like

Would it be possible for a future training on the HAAS to be done across two weekends? Or on a Friday and Saturday (Maybe a three day weekend)? Sunday’s are difficult for me, and I really would like to learn the HAAS.

1 Like

A HAAS mill class has been scheduled for July 16 & 17. It isn’t on the calendar yet, but you can purchase tickets here.

Sorry, I just saw this. I’ll think about it for a future class.

Thanks! Let me know if you plan one, I would definitely be interested. There are probably others who would like to learn that can’t make the standard time either. Thanks for offering the classes! It’s such a cool tool!

I’ll be out of town July 16-17 but I’d really like to take the HAAS mill class. Any other dates on the calendar? Or is a private training also available?
Thanks!!