Expansion templates due today 4/16

Infrastructure is done.

Im not seeing machine shop, auto or infrastructure in the email inbox, can you resend?

This is a generic expansion form not super catered to next door

We all put them in the committee folder on Filesā€¦ Iā€™ve emailed all of them to the expansion email address

You wonā€™t see Laserā€™s. We used Google sheets for collaboration. PMā€™d the link to Alex and Chris.

As Stan said, they are in folders where template came from.

No. Please just tell us what your needs are. We werenā€™t expecting each of the committees to pick out their own personal space on the floor plan.

Although since we will be trying to minimize construction costs, in the case of Classroom weā€™re likely to try to fit into existing rooms that are already built out.

1 Like

Could you invite me into that thread? Leatherā€™s needs are probably accounted for already, but I would like to add space/table for mounting our presses.

1 Like

I donā€™t know if thereā€™s more than one PM thread, but I invited you to the one I know of.

2 Likes

@Team_VCC checking in with their proposal.

committee move template V1pt1 (1).xlsx (35.0 KB)

To be clear, about a few things:

1. Weā€™re not looking to expand the museum thatā€™s fine where it is and weā€™re looking to optimize that area as a whole aside from the potential expansion

2. We discussed at great length on how we could currently fit within the space available and over all are able to stay rather small on space for general classes and committee use.

3. As highlighted the expansion for VCC would be to preform onsite certificate exams

We are open to further discussion if there are any questions.

3 posts were split to a new topic: Pearson vue Exams

Make sure you email it to [email protected]

1 Like

Iā€™ve been busy with work Iā€™ll try to do it tomorrow.

Just a reminder, the following committees have not turned in the expansion forms:

@Team_3D_Fab - @themitch22 @maxk68
@Team_Creative_Arts - @rvalles70 @Kriskat30
@Team_Digital_Media - @Coul
@Team_Science - @Josh_Melnick @brianbterry
@Team_Woodshop - @Azalaket

1 Like

CA has been granted an extension. As soon as Roger is out of the hospital Iā€™m sure it wonā€™t take long to get it to Chris. Thanks!

3 Likes

Not trying to be rude. Iā€™m just trying to hold everyone accountable, this work doesnā€™t have to be done by the committee chair.

3 Likes

No worries, didnā€™t take it as rude, we have spoken to Chris about it and just wanted to clarify.

1 Like

This was to be emailed I was told to put it in the committee drive folder.

1 Like

Weā€™ve received it already, thanks!

1 Like