Expansion templates due today 4/16

Thank you to Metal Shop and Jewelry/Small metals for submitting your expansion templates. We will be scheduling a brief meeting with you to discuss your needs.

This is a gentle reminder to the remaining committees that we need your input, emailed per the instructions on the template. Please remember that the template has three required and one optional tab.

1 Like

@John_Marlow because this topic is not in a category, it cannot be seen on the “Latest” homepage, only hidden in the New tab.

1 Like

Dear @Team_3D_Fab @Team_Automotive @Team_Blacksmithing @Team_Creative_Arts @Team_Digital_Media @Team_Electronics @Team_Fired_Arts @Team_Laser @Team_Machine_Shop @Team_Motorsports @Team_Science @Team_VCC @Team_Vector @Team_Woodshop

If your committee would like to expand, we need the Expansion document filled out and emailed to [email protected]

If you need any help with it, feel free to PM or email me and I’ll help you out.

1 Like

Final draft for machine shop circulating today

Fired Arts is in the final-final, last looks stage. Will be submitted this evening.

(@Shirley)

2 Likes

Can you post a link to the template? I wasn’t committee head when the PMs went out.

As far as wants for Hatcher’s, we would love to reopen.

Committees Drive: N:\0 Expansion planning\Committee Forms\0 Templates

CA has asked and granted an extension as the new chair elect has been ill.

Laser will be on time.

1 Like

@Team_Creative_Arts … Is there anybody in CA that’s willing to step up and help with the templates in the meantime? I would think that the various SIGs should be working on their inputs.

I’m happy to help but not willing to do so without Rogers input.

Absolutely agree … I was hoping the individual SIG’s could prepare a draft of their input so Roger doesn’t have do all of it.

1 Like

There has been a CA pm thread with some SIG input, so it’s started. I assume someone was taking that info and collating it somehow…

1 Like

Machine shops is done

1 Like

luke Science needs an extension, we should have it for you very soon.

Is there a “normal” downloadable file? Lots of us don’t use any form of *nix or similar, and have no idea on how to navigate to the committee drive from outside of DMS…

This page contains all those answers
https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/JumpServerFAQ

Short version: RDP into Jump Server.
Navigate as if you are on site.
To copy a file from DMS to your local system, use copy (from Explorer on the Jump) and paste (to Explorer on your local system).

Classroom needs another 24 hours. I didn’t realize the deadline was tonight.

@Hardsuit emailed you the forms.

Did we every get the floor plan for next door?

1 Like

Machine Shop & Automotive in.