Etching powder coated yeti

Hi, I need help with a last minute Christmas gift. I need to get a yeti bottle etched with the laser machine. I know what I want it to say but I don’t have the program to set it up. I will need help making the design come to life and get it etched. I will pay you! If you can do it please let me know ASAP

If the rotary attachment for the laser isn’t working you’re probably out of luck unless Yeti makes flat-sided powder coated items.

1 Like

No, sorry. We should have a rotary attachment like Mike mentioned, but it’s not working at the moment.

If anyone reads this and has rotary experience I would love it if someone could do the test described in this post though, it would be a great help towards getting the rotary working again.

You can do a narrow vertical text/designs.

The standard lenses on the thunders can handle a couple of millimetres of variation. Maybe the long throw lens allows for greater variation. So it will depend on the curvature of your tumbler and the design (does it narrow? Is it a steady slope?).

Another alternative is to post in the maker trade/job offer category. We have members with their own lasers that might be able to accommodate you, but Christmas is a busy time.

@CaryF300 @nicksilva @Josh_Bishop and others

1 Like